|Coordinates:||Latitude : 45.547693 |
Longitude : -123.935308
|Appears in:||Episode 2: Out of Time(cutscene)|
Episode 4: Dark Room
Episode 5: Polarized(cutscene)
The Beach is a location first seen in episode two. Previous to that, we can catch a glimpse of it by looking towards the sea at the lighthouse.
Episode Two - "Out of Time"
Episode Four - "Dark Room"
Trying to find out more about Rachel Amber's disappearance, Max and Chloe drive to the beach to confront Frank and get a list of his clients. This results in a complex showdown that ends with Frank getting possibly shot or stabbed, though it is possible to befriend him.
Episode Five - "Polarized"
After convincing Chloe to not enter the End of the World Party, Max wakes up at the beach with Chloe by her side, and finds out that the storm is approaching Arcadia Bay. They share a hug and Chloe tells Max everything that happened while she was out. Shortly after they decide to proceed to the lighthouse, Max loses consciousness and falls into a disturbing nightmare.
- Hover over the text to see Max's comments.
- Max can look at a sign about wildlife."The forests seem quiet. No sign of life... or deer."
- She can look at a Pan Estates flyer."There might not be any Pan Estates by Saturday..."
- She can look at the lighthouse trail sign."This is where my nightmare started…"
- She can look at and take an optional photo of the beached whales.
"I may not know quantum-speak, but there has to be an explanation…"
"How can all of this not be connected to a major storm?""Those beached whales look so awful, but still so majestic."
- She can look at a "no swimming" sign."Good thing there are no actual cops around to bust us…"
- She can look at a "no parking" sign."No worries, sign."
- She can look at a deflated beach ball."Awww, poor little beach ball…"
- She can look at broken beer bottles."Behold, Frank’s beer garden."
- She can look at Frank's garbage bag."Take the trash out sometime, dude."
- She can look at Frank's table."This is where Frank ponders his existence... and gets drunk."
- She can look at Pompidou's food bowl (available only if Pompidou is alive)."Ooh, fresh meat! So Pompidou must be okay. Good doggie..."
- She can look at the windows of Frank's RV.
"Frank doesn't need tinted windows when they’re this dirty…"
"Can’t see inside with this shit blocking the view.""I don't think Frank listened to my cleaning advice. It's not funny anyway."
- She can look at and speak to Chloe Price."Chloe looks ready to rumble."
- She can look at Frank's dead body (determinant)."I can’t believe that Frank is just lying there... dead..."
- She can look at Pompidou's dead body (determinant)."Oh no... Pompidou... I’m sorry…"
- Dead whales are seen laying on the beach in the same way they were in the alternative timeline.
Life is Strange Locations
|Arcadia Bay · American Rust Junkyard (Hideout) · Cemetery · Chloe's Truck · Police Department · Beach · Blackwell Academy · Frank's RV · Gas Station · Hospital · Lighthouse · Madsen Household (Bedroom · Chloe's Room · Garage) · Pan Estates · Prescott Barn (Dark Room) · Prescott Estate · Two Whales Diner · Up All Nite Donuts|
|Hallway · Custodial Room · Main Campus · Parking Lot · Photography Lab · Prescott Dormitory · Principal Wells' Office · Science Lab · Swimming Pool|
|Max's Room · Dana's Room · Kate's Room · Victoria's Room · Nathan's Room|
|Alternative Beach · Alternative Price Household · Bean Hip Cafe · Plane · Zeitgeist Gallery|