"I mean, what am I supposed to do in this fucking town? Go to church, like all these assholes?" — Charles Eriksen in Captain Spirit.
Beaver Creek is the setting for The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit. Located in the mountainous region of eastern Oregon, USA, it is the hometown of protagonist Chris Eriksen and his father Charles.
Captain Spirit Edit
The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit takes place entirely within and around the Eriksens' household on a snowy winter day. The house is located in a fairly secluded location surrounded by pine trees, with the Reynolds' household being the only other building nearby.
Known Residents Edit
- Christopher Eriksen - Spent the majority of his childhood in Beaver Creek after moving there a year after his birth in 2007. Moved to a new household after Emily's death due to Charles' missed mortgage payments.
- Charles Eriksen - Moved with Emily Eriksen and their child from Eugene, Oregon to Beaver Creek in 2007, where he began working as a basketball coach. Moved to a new household sometime after Emily's death due to his missed mortgage payments.
- Claire Reynolds and Stephen Reynolds - Live next-door to the Eriksens in a two-story household.
Former Residents Edit
- Emily Eriksen (deceased) - Moved with Charles Eriksen and their child from Eugene, Oregon to Beaver Creek in 2007, where she began working as a kindergarten teacher. Died in a hit-and-run on December 16, 2014.
- Beaver Creek's motto is the "Best Dam Town in America" on a postcard at the Eriksen Household.
- Chris comments that he has never seen a beaver around the town.
- "It's not directly near Arcadia Bay, but it's still in Oregon, so not that far," according to Co-Director Raoul Barbet.
- A real community called Beavercreek exists in Oregon near Oregon City, which shares the same name without the space. It is unknown if it was used as inspiration or if Beaver Creek is referring to the same location.
- ↑ E3 2018: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit with Michel Koch of DONTNOD Entertainment
- ↑ 25 minutes with Life is Strange 2's brilliantly unexpected free prequel (June 10, 2018)
Captain Spirit Locations
|Eriksen Household (Chris' Room · Charles' Room · Bathroom) · Tree House · Eriksen Garage|