Beaver Creek is the setting for The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit. Located in the mountainous region of eastern Oregon, USA, it is the hometown of protagonist Chris Eriksen and his father Charles.
- Beaver Creek's motto is the "Best Dam Town in America" on a postcard at the Eriksen Household.
- "It's not directly near Arcadia Bay, but it's still in Oregon, so not that far," according to Co-Director Raoul Barbet.
- A real community called Beavercreek exists in Oregon near Oregon City, which shares the same name without the space. It is unknown if it was used as inspiration.
- ↑ E3 2018: The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit with Michel Koch of DONTNOD Entertainment
- ↑ 25 minutes with Life is Strange 2's brilliantly unexpected free prequel (June 10, 2018)
Captain Spirit Locations
|Eriksen Household (Chris' Room · Charles' Room · Bathroom) · Tree House · Eriksen Garage|