|Blackwell Parking Lot|
|Location:||Blackwell Academy, Arcadia Bay|
|Appears in:||Episode 1: Chrysalis|
Episode 2: Out of Time(Cutscene)
Episode 3: Chaos Theory(Cutscene)
Episode 4: Dark Room(Cutscene)
Episode 5: Polarized(Cutscene)
Max goes to the parking lot to bring Warren his flash drive. Warren shows Max his car and the two talk about the films on the flash drive. They are interrupted by Nathan Prescott, who accuses her of being in the bathroom and spying on his argument with Chloe. Warren intervenes to protect Max, but Nathan headbutts him to the ground. Max tries to get Nathan away from Warren, but falls to the ground as well and breaks her camera in the process. Chloe shows up in her truck and drives away together with Max. David Madsen is then seen running up to Nathan and Warren.
Episode Two - "Out of Time" Edit
Episode Three - "Chaos Theory" Edit
Before arranging to meet up with Max, Chloe parks her truck in the school's parking lot. When the girls get spotted by the Blackwell security, they run to Chloe's truck and escape to her house.
Max and Chloe drive to Blackwell together to confront Nathan at the End of the World Party. As they move from the parking lot to the swimming pool, they run into Warren, who insists on taking a picture with Max. Max agrees and stops, but Chloe moves on, driven by revenge. Max follows her after taking the photo and warning Warren to stay away from Nathan.
Having her diary burned by Jefferson, Max learns that the only way to save Chloe is to use the picture Warren took of them on the previous day. After she focuses on the photo, the scene from Episode 4 plays out again, but this time Max doesn't let Chloe enter the party. Instead of springing Jefferson's trap as they did before, Max and Chloe stay at Chloe's house till the storm is about to strike.
Before giving the flash drive to Warren, Max may walk around the parking lot and interact with several objects.
- Hover over the text to see Max's comments.
- She can look at a sign advertising the Two Whales Diner."I better go there soon to see if Joyce is still there... and get a burger."
- She can look at a "Cars=Death" graffiti."Good thing I don't have a car. Yet."
- She can look at a "ReTARDed" graffiti."I wonder how long before Samuel has to repaint that?"
- She can look at a bike covered with toilet paper."Who toilet papers a bike?"
- She can look at Rachel Amber Missing Person posters.
"Too bad those posters will be trashed and ignored."
"At least Rachel Amber has people who care about her...""The whole town is turning into one giant "Missing Persons" poster."
- She can look at Chloe's truck.
my truck needs these two spots more than you do." Bastard.""Now this really pisses me off. So entitled. "Sorry, handicapped folks,
- She can look at a pile of Missing Person posters in the back of Chloe's truck."Damn, somebody is seriously devoted to putting up these posters."
- She can look at Pompidou."That dog looks peaceful asleep but if I get too close... Cujo!"
- She can look at, paint on and take an optional photo of Frank's RV window.
After: "There. Now it's officially a dirty window."
Photo: "I could use this picture for a series on Arcadia Bay lots..."Before: "That layer of dust is begging for my finger."
- She can look at a "Car Theft Warning" flyer."A new surveillance system? That's how it starts..."
- She can look at Warren's car. He's a brave man.""Look at Warren and his Wayback Machine.
- She can look at and speak to Juliet Watson."Juliet still looks upset about Zach and Victoria. I don't blame her."
- She can look at and speak to Warren."And there's Warren... Did he actually buy a used car?"
Easter Eggs Edit
The license plates of all the vehicles are references to different television shows.
- "PRKSNRC" for Parks and Recreation
- "THWR" for The Wire
- "CRNVL" for Carnivàle
- "BFFVMPRSLR" for Buffy the Vampire Slayer (probably Victoria Chase)
- "THXFLS" for The X-Files (Warren Graham)
- "TWLGHTZN" for The Twilight Zone
- "THSPRNS" for The Sopranos
- "BRKBD" for Breaking Bad (Frank Bowers)
- "BRDCHRCH" for Broadchurch (probably Kate Marsh)
- "TWNPKS" for Twin Peaks (Chloe Price)
- "QNTMLP" for Quantum Leap
- "THPRCTC" for The Practice
- "SXFTNDR" for Six Feet Under (Nathan Prescott)
- "TPFTHLK" for Top of the Lake (Mark Jefferson) (Only seen in the end cutscene of episode 2)
Life is Strange Locations
|Arcadia Bay · American Rust Junkyard (Hideout) · Cemetery · Chloe's Truck · Police Department · Beach · Blackwell Academy · Frank's RV · Gas Station · Hospital · Lighthouse · Madsen Household (Bedroom · Chloe's Room · Garage) · Pan Estates · Prescott Barn (Dark Room) · Prescott Estate · Two Whales Diner · Up All Nite Donuts|
|Hallway · Custodial Room · Main Campus · Parking Lot · Photography Lab · Prescott Dormitory · Principal Wells' Office · Science Lab · Swimming Pool|
|Max's Room · Dana's Room · Kate's Room · Victoria's Room · Nathan's Room|
|Alternative Beach · Alternative Price Household · Bean Hip Cafe · Plane · Zeitgeist Gallery|