This page lists Theories and Speculations about The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit.
You are welcome to comment and discuss your ideas in the comment section and to add your ideas and theories to this list if they're reasonable.
- Chris may not actually have powers? It is possible that one of the neighbor kids has powers as neither of them seem surprised or confused to see Chris levitating off the ground.
- What exactly is the power? It's not clear if it is the power of levitation or something else. Maybe it has something to do with time (though unlikely because slowing time would only postpone Chris's damage, not prevent it).
Chris and Season 2 Edit
- Is Chris alive? This may seem like a far-fetched theory but since the original Life is Strange had a life/death ending, maybe Chris is not even alive and the seeming levitation is part of his imagination. (But he probably is alive).
- Is one of the neighbor kids the protagonist of Life is Strange 2? Maybe the younger neighbor kid will be the protagonist especially if he has the power. There is the theme in Life is Strange of the person (i.e. the protagonist) saving the deuteragonist, especially with powers, while the story centers on both of them.
- Chris' mom's death might be further explored? Chris's mom was killed but the police were unable to find the culprit.
After Life is Strange 2 Episode 1 Edit
- Upon meeting Chris and possibly causing him to believe he has powers after saving him, Daniel may try to hold up the illusion of Chris having telekinesis.