Chloe Price wakes up in her room after spending a night at the old mill where a Firewalk concert took place. She gets up from the bed, changes clothes to an outfit of her choice and exits the room to head downstairs and have breakfast.
Episode Three - "Hell Is Empty" Edit
Optional Graffiti Edit
Chloe can tear down a unicorn poster from a wall and write a graffiti in its place as an optional graffiti.
- See here for all interactions in the game. Hover over the text to see Chloe's comments.
- Chloe can look at her journal (required).
unread letters to friends who've forgotten you...""Daily rituals are important, even when they involve writing
- She can look at a photo of William, Max and herself (required)."Hey, Max. Hey, Dad. Another day in paradise, right?"
- She can look at a joint."Wake and bake is part of a healthy breakfast."
- She can look at and switch off her radio alarm clock."I'm perfectly capable of waking up without you, you know. Eventually."
- She can look at and improve her periodic table.
Look after improving: Better living through chemistry.Look before improving: "I'd like to think my humor has improved with age."
- She can look at and trash her report card.
Trash: "Yeah, no one needs to see that, thank you."Look: "Man, I am killing it this year! Somehow I don't think Mom's going to feel the same way."
- She can look at a class photo."That really was Rachel Amber! And she saved my life... how was last night even real?"
- She can look at and use her computer."One of these days I'm actually going to use you to do my homework."
- She can look at several websites on the computer.
Website 2: "Wait, what? Who? What photo?!"
Website 3: "I have feelings about this. Most of them are not good feelings."Website 1: "Ask Miss Arcadia. You're the only source of info I trust in this town."
- She can look at a photo of herself and William."Dad was so proud of me for winning that stupid science fair."
- She can look at a glowy bear."Bask, ye mortals, in the light of the glowy bear."
- She can look at and tear down a unicorn poster from a wall.
Tear: "No more unicorns, no more princesses, and no more fucking rainbows."Look: "Used to dream of riding a unicorn as a kid. But then all the unicorns died."
- She can look at and write a graffiti on the empty wall.
Graffiti: "Adapt or die."Look: "Nothing like a fresh start."
- She can look at a shark toy."Fun fact: shark babies eat their siblings in the womb. Maybe that's why I'm an only child?"
- She can look at a "Pirate Power" mix inside a drawer."Max made me this mix CD years ago. And because it was Max, not a single song was pirated."
- She can look at several show tickets inside another drawer.
they were nothing compared to Firewalk last night.""As awesome as some of those shows with Eliot were,
- She can look at a "Noravi" poster. "Mom said I was too young to go. She was wrong, and it was awesome."
- She can look at a skateboard.
that doubles as a middle finger to authority.""I used to love skateboarding. It's the only mode of transportation
- She can look at a pirate hat."I bet Long Max Silver traded her hat for beer and booty long ago."
- She can look at and use her dresser to change clothes (required)."How do I want to express my teenage angst today?"
- She can leave the room (required).
Before the Storm Locations
|Amber House (Rachel's Room · James' Office) · American Rust Junkyard (Hideout) · Burned Forest · Chloe's Truck · Frank's RV · Hospital · Price Household (Bedroom · Chloe's Room · Garage · Bathroom) · Old Mill · Overlook Park · Neighborhood · Train|
|Blackwell Campus · Blackwell Academy Hallway · Parking Lot · Campus Backstage · Principal Wells' Office · Prescott Dormitory (Drew's Room · Eliot's Room) · Drama Lab · Custodial Room|