The community management takes care of social media representation and organizes community events for the Life is Strange franchise. There have been two community managers appointed by Square Enix: Toby Palm as the current community manager for Life is Strange and Scott Blows as the former community manager for Life is Strange and current brand manager for the prequel, Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
- Reddit AMA (Life is Strange) (January 27th, 2015)
- Emma Vieceli fan art commissioned by Square Enix (June 3, 2015)
- Emma Vieceli fan art commissioned by Square Enix (December 2, 2015)
- Mobile Media Kit (January 12, 2016)
- "The first official LIS Fanart Collage (18MB - 7488 x 4032)" (January 18, 2016)
- "Celebrating the best community in gaming with the second official LIS Fanart Collage (6528 x 3712)." (January 21, 2016)
- "Happy Valentines Day! Celebrating all the special connections we and the people of Arcadia Bay have made with our third fan-art Collage (7752 x 4256)." (February 14, 2016)
- Community Heroes (December 19, 2016)
- "Life is Strange Profile Pictures (Fanmade)" (July 29, 2017)
- Reddit AMA (Prequel) (August 10, 2017)
- Reddit AMA (Rhianna DeVries) (October 9, 2017)
- Afterlaughs fan art commission announcement from Square Enix (November 15, 2017)
Official Social Media Accounts
- Square Enix Blog
- LiS Steam community forums
- BtS Steam community forums
Known spectated Social Media Platforms
- Life is Strange Subreddit (Multiple posts by Square Enix, Dontnod and Deck Nine employees)
- Life is Strange Fangroup (Multiple posts by Square Enix employees)
- Neogaf (Multiple posts by Square Enix employees)
Tobias (commonly known as Toby) Palm started working for Square Enix in March 2012 as a Senior Information Centre Operator after having previously worked as a Research Analyst for Canalys. He later worked as a Community Executive for Square Enix before the community management for Life is Strange was split between him and Scott in June 2015. Toby was appointed as the main community manager for Life is Strange in December 2015 as Scott resigned.
He graduated from Royal Holloway, University of London with a Bachelor of Arts in politics and a Master of Arts in history. Toby speaks English, German and French according to his LinkedIn profile.
Scott Alexander Blows started working for Square Enix in August 2014 as the community management for Life is Strange and Square Enix Collective after having previously worked as a Community Manager/Team Lead for Disney Interactive Studios. He introduced himself on the Life is Strange subreddit on March 2, 2015. In December 2015, he resigned and started working as a community manager for Activision. Scott resigned from Activision in January 2017 and started working as the Brand Manager for Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
He graduated from Chichester College for Graphic Design according to his LinkedIn profile.
Anne Chantreau has been the Communications Manager at Dontnod Entertainment since September 2015 and manages correspondence and news across all of DONTNOD's social media platforms. Prior to this, Anne had around 8 years experience in PR and community managing for Koch Media's video game label, Deep Silver.
Corwin is the Community Manager at Deck Nine Games.
- #e80aca is confirmed to be the the official color code for the Before the Storm pink by Community Manager Toby Palm.
- Toby Palm also confirmed that even though Trevor's surname was never mentioned in DONTNOD's original game, Life is Strange, a surname of "Johnson" existed for him in DONTNOD's original files. He explained that Deck Nine changed his surname to "Yard" for Before the Storm.