"Should be, 'Life is Drama.'"
— Chloe commenting on a poster in "Awake"
The Drama Lab is located on the ground floor of Blackwell Academy right next to Photography Lab. It consists of one larger room acting as a stage room and a smaller room (referred to as 116 in Life is Strange) as the backstage area.
After entering Blackwell Academy, Chloe Price and Rachel Amber head straight to the Drama Lab, where Travis Keaton is rehearsing for the school's production of William Shakespeare's play, The Tempest, with Dana Ward and Hayden Jones.
Optional Graffiti Edit
- Chloe can "enhance" The Tempest poster in room 116.
- Hover over the text to see Chloe's comments.
- She can look at a pencil jar."Hey, now. Sharing is caring."
- She can look at and use a computer.
Use: "Why do theater kids take themselves so seriously?"Look: "To internet, or not to internet..."
- She can look at a poster."This poster definitely says... something."
- She can look at a flat.
what got Mr. K to cast you, slut? Guess they don't call it 'Drama Lab' for nothing.""R.A. will suck as Prospera... If V.C. had any talent, maybe she would've gotten the part. Talent? Is that
- She can write a comment on the flat.
Bitter, much: "Playing the part of the bitter, passed-over, talentless hack... V.C.!"
Slut shaming: "Slut shaming is so 2009. V.C. should know."
Look after comment: "Suck a D, V.C.""What to say, what to say..."
- She can look at Rachel's bag."That's... the nicest backpack I've seen in my life."
- She can search Rachel's bag (required).
Rachel's belt: "There's Rachel's belt. Guess I'll go give this to Rachel now."Rachel's photo with her dad: "Rachel looks so happy here..."
- She can look at a Pencil Fund dish.
Didn't talk to Ms. Grant: "Times are hard for elite private high schools."Talked to Ms. Grant: "I guess the Prescott donation doesn't cover this."
- She can look at some props."If I'd known acting meant getting to play with weapons I totally would have auditioned for The Tempest."
- She can look at a "Drama is Life" poster."Should be, 'Life is Drama.'"
- She can look at a Pepe poster."Sweet collar, Pepe."
- She can look at a costume rack."Must be a hundred costumes in here. Am I the only student who's not in this show?
- She can look at the The Tempest poster."Rachel Amber. Drama star, and... guardian angel? I still can't believe that was her last night."
- She can draw a graffiti on the The Tempest poster.
Horns on Nathan: "Just keeping it real."
Look after graffiti: "Definitely an improvement."Halo for Rachel: "Save my life, get some ink."
- She can look at a note in the mirror."Sometimes, you just gotta turn up the heat."
- She can look at another note in the mirror."I'm gonna guess it's from... Logan."
- She can go give the belt to Rachel (required).
- The Drama Lab was referred to as the Music Room in Life is Strange.
- Hayden's performance in Episode 1 is part of Act 3, Scene 2, Pages 2 - 3 of The Tempest.
- Dana's line "My affections are then most humble. I have no ambition to see a goodlier man," is part of Act 1, Scene 2, Page 23.
- Posters for the following plays can be found in the drama lab: Loretta (...)
- When looking at the laptop in the drama lab, Chloe says, "To internet, or not to internet...", referencing the famous line from William Shakespeare's Hamlet, "To be, or not to be: that is the question."
- Other famous lines from Shakespeare's plays can be seen on the walls of the Drama Lab, such as: "All the world's a stage" and "We know what we are, but know not what we may be".
Before the Storm Locations
|Amber House (Rachel's Room · James' Office) · American Rust Junkyard · Chloe's Truck · Frank's RV · Hospital · Price Household (Bedroom · Chloe's Room · Garage · Bathroom) · Old Mill · Overlook Park · Neighborhood · Train|
|Blackwell Campus · Blackwell Academy Hallway · Parking Lot · Campus Backstage · Principal Wells' Office · Prescott Dormitory (Drew's Room · Eliot's Room) · Drama Lab · Custodial Room|