Edouard Caplain is a French concept artist and illustrator working at DONTNOD Entertainment since October 2012. Next to his work on DONTNOD's first game, Remember Me, Caplain was heavily involved in the pre-production and visual development of their second game, Life Is Strange, as Main Concept Artist.
Concept Art Edit
Other Illustrations Edit
(Kate's Drawing, Victoria's selfies, Profile pictures etc.)
- Edouard Caplain is the creator and designer of Hawt Dawg Man from Life Is Strange.
- As evident from Edouard Caplain's Twitter posts, he played Life Is Strange himself and really likes the game's protagonist Max. He also showed interest in playing the Japanese edition.
Interviews and Articles Edit
- The Artist behind Life is Strange (March 3, 2016)
- Edouard Caplain on the Art behind Life is Strange (February 9, 2016)
- The Art Of Life Is Strange (January 28, 2016)
- Life is Strange: Art of Environment Storytelling (January 27, 2016)