|Appears in:||Episode 1: Chrysalis to Episode 5: Polarized|
The RV is white with a blue line in the middle. It has a hand gesture sticker on the front side and a "HAPPY" sticker near the door. All of the windows are dirty and the view inside is blocked by some sort of cardboard.
Inside the RV, there is also a tendency of untidiness, with Frank's clothes and various other items scattered around on his bed, a sink full of dishes, and another one with bathroom supplies. The walls are populated with graffiti and posters depicting women. Pompidou's food package is located behind the driver's seat. A photo of Frank and Pompidou can be found on a desk near Frank's bed. There is also a computer with two black and blue speakers connected to it. One of the cupboards hosts Frank's "cash stash".
In the final cutscene, Frank can be seen standing inside the RV as he witnesses the unusual snowfall.
Episode Two - "Out of Time" Edit
Frank's RV is in the parking lot of the Two Whales Diner. Frank is sleeping in its shadow with Pompidou by his side. If Max comes too close to them, Pompidou will start barking and Max will back off.
Episode Three - "Chaos Theory" Edit
The RV becomes explorable in this episode. Max and Chloe break into it to obtain further info on Frank and Rachel's relationship. The door is locked, and Max sets off to the diner to grab Frank's keys, while Chloe searches for a snack to distract Pompidou. After gathering information from various people inside the diner and using it on Frank, Max takes his RV keys and rewinds so that he doesn't know she took them. Max diverts Pompidou's attention to the bone Chloe found and the two girls enter the RV.
Inside, Chloe sits at the driver's seat and dreams about cruising the world in this "bad boy" together with Max. Then Chloe investigates Frank's computer while Max searches around the RV for information. With the aid of a knife, Max pries open one of the vents, and finds items that prove a romantic relationship between Frank and Rachel Amber, including photos of both of them and love letters from Rachel addressed to Frank. If Frank took Chloe's gun in episode two, it's lying on a desk in his RV and Max has the option to take it back.
Max shows the photos she found to Chloe, making Chloe enraged at the fact that Rachel lied straight to her face. In a fit of rage, Chloe throws Frank's RV keys up to an unreachable location and leaves in her truck together with Max.
Frank was unable to find his keys, so he assumed he had lost them and changed the lock.
Max and Chloe meet up with Frank near his RV on the beach to obtain the code for his logbook. The conversation is rather heated, and Frank may or may not be alive in the end. If he is kept alive, he either crawls or walks back inside his RV as the girls leave with the code in-hand. If Frank is shot by Chloe in self-defense, he is left lying on the ground near his RV.
As the storm is hitting Arcadia Bay, Frank's RV can be found among the debris near the Two Whales Diner. Its shape is distorted and the fuel tank is pierced open, with petrol leaking from it to the other side of the street. Without Max's timely intervention, it will eventually catch fire and Frank's RV explodes, killing everyone inside the diner.
If Max decides to sacrifice Arcadia Bay and save Chloe, the RV is in the same place as it was during the night.
If Max decides to sacrifice Chloe and save the town, Frank can be seen watching Chloe's funeral from a distance, although his RV is not visible and is presumably parked elsewhere.
- Hover over the text to see Max's comments.
Episode Three - "Chaos Theory" Edit
- Max can look at a baseball bat."I doubt Frank is trying out for the Arcadia Bay Brewers..."
- She can look at dishes in a sink."The archetypal filthy guy dishes...."
- She can look at and use a knife.
After discovering vent: "Actually, it is good to know that Frank has a knife..."
Use: "This is almost as good as a set of keys."Before discovering vent: "Good to know Frank has a knife lying around..."
- She can look at a package of dog food.
Pompidou dead: "I'm going to feel awful forever about this poor dog..."Pompidou alive: "I think the doggie likes his bone more..."
- She can look at Pompidou's food bowl.
Pompidou dead: "I'm so sorry, "Pompidou." And sorry about the name..."Pompidou alive: "„Pompidou“... For reals? That's a poodle's name..."
- She can look at a beer bottle."Can't quite picture Frank and Chloe drinking beer and hanging out..."
- She can look at the steering wheel of the RV."That would be so cool to take this baby on the road with Chloe..."
- She can look at a police radar."Frank must have a reason to keep a police radar nearby..."
- She can look at Frank's HiFi."Nice rig. Glad Frank treats something here with respect..."
- She can look at a candy bar."Of course, Frank gets the munchies..."
- She can look at a pack of baggies."Frank must spend all his drug money on baggies... Recycle, dude."
- She can look at a sink with bathroom supplies."How can somebody live like this?"
- She can look at a graffiti in front of Frank's bed."Too bad I don't have my Frank Bowers Decoder Ring..."
- She can look at Frank's prescription pills."Are these for Frank or is he selling them? Or both?"
- She can look at a blowtorch on Frank's bed."That's a pretty extreme lighter..."
- She can look at a book about web business on Frank's bed."Is Frank going to deal online now?"
- She can look at a photo of Frank and Pompidou.
Pompidou dead: "Rub it in, Frank. We're at the top of his shitlist if he finds out."Pompidou alive: "That's almost cute, to see Frank posing with his dog."
- She can open several cupboards.
"No more secrets..."
"Zip. Nada. Nothing."
"Ooooh, Frank's stash...""No prize here."
- She can look at and open a vent with nothing inside.
Open: "Curses. Nothing here."Look: "I could pry this vent open with the right tool..."
- She can look at and open another vent
Open: "My blade will open any portal!"Look: "Okay, this vent is loose. I need something to pry it open...", and finds items linking Frank and Rachel inside, namely:
- A photo of Rachel and Pompidou."Oh man, Rachel and Frank's dog..."
- A letter from Rachel to Frank."I don't know if I should be touched or disturbed..."
- A photo of Rachel driving Frank's RV."I'm glad Rachel got to drive this beast. She looks genuinely happy."
- A photo of Rachel and Frank."Rachel really did hang out with Frank."
- A photo of Rachel dancing on Frank's bed."I'm learning more about Rachel than I want to know..."
- Another letter from Rachel to Frank."Hmm, trouble in paradise."
- She can look at Chloe."Chloe isn't scared, she's loving this."
- She can look at and take David's gun (determinant).
Leave: "I might regret this, but i can't let Chloe hurt someone...or get hurt."
Take: "I might regret this, but I can't let Frank hurt someone..."Look: "Presto, Chloe's gun. Should I give it back to her?"
Life is Strange Locations
|Arcadia Bay · American Rust Junkyard (Hideout) · Cemetery · Police Department · Beach · Blackwell Academy · Frank's RV · Gas Station · Hospital · Lighthouse · Madsen Household (Bedroom · Chloe's Room · Garage) · Pan Estates · Prescott Barn (Dark Room) · Prescott Estate · Two Whales Diner · Up All Nite Donuts|
|Hallway · Custodial Room · Main Campus · Parking Lot · Photography Lab · Prescott Dormitory · Principal Wells' Office · Science Lab · Swimming Pool|
|Max's Room · Dana's Room · Kate's Room · Victoria's Room · Nathan's Room|
|Alternative Beach · Alternative Price Household · Bean Hip Cafe · Plane · Zeitgeist Gallery|