Interactions are a main gameplay element in Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Since it is a narrative adventure and heavily focuses on environmental exploration, the player can interact with various objects in explorable areas to discover and gather information on the world and its characters in order to solve objectives. While exploring Arcadia Bay, the playable protagonist Chloe Price may come across various objects, people, and items of interest that she may look at and usually make a comment on. Some of these interactions are necessary for progressing the story. After looking at certain items, they will be added to her journal in the form of notes which can be accessed anytime later, even in subsequent episodes.
- Hover over the text to see Chloe's comments.
- Chloe can look at and jump over the fence. (required)."No trespassing? No way."
- Chloe can look at a betting stub."If I owed somebody a thousand dollars, I'd be shitting my pants."
- Chloe can look at the two men arguing.
Second look: "Should probably avoid getting on that guy's shit list."First look: "Those guys need to get a room. Or not. Damn."
- Chloe can look at the RV."This RV's just begging for a little street art. But if I do it here, someone will see me."
- Chloe can look at the back panel of the RV.
Look after graffiti: "I'm sorry, officer, it says what on the side of my RV?"Look before graffiti: "Ah, perfect place for me to work."
- Chloe can graffiti the back panel of the RV.
Not a Meth Lab!: "Definitely, absolutely not a meth lab."
Free candy!: "Hey, kids! Free candy.""Now, what to draw..."
- Chloe can look at the gas can."Guess fire safety isn't exactly high on the agenda here."
- Chloe can look at and have a Moment of Calm near the bonfire."Some say the world will end in fire."
- Chloe can look at the dog kennel.
Look after failing backtalk:"If I move that crate beneath
the loading door, I might be able to get that sucker open.""This place has collected a lot of junk over the years."
- She can move the dog kennel towards the door after failing the backtalk, and look at it again.
Look after moving: "There. Piece of cake."Move: "This thing's heavier than it looks."
- Chloe can look at and listen to the back door of the mill.
Look after failing backtalk: "Might be able to get inside through
that loading door. If I can get to it, that is."
Listen: "This band shreds so hard. I gotta get in there!"
Look after moving kennel: "Now I should be able to reach the latch."Look: "A second door inside? So close, and yet...so far."
- Chloe can look at the bikes."I'd join a motorcycle gang...if I had any friends."
- Chloe can look at the bouncer's bike."Nothing says badass like a nice floral print."
- Chloe can look at the train car."An old lumber car. Guess it's been years since anyone's actually worked here."
- Chloe can look at the machinery."That saw looks ancient. I wonder how long ago the mill actually closed."
- Chloe can look at and speak to the bouncer (required)."I've got to figure out how to get past this guy."
- Chloe can look at and pet a pitbull."That dog is fierce."
- She can look at a drunk girl."Sober up, girl! You're missing the show!"
- She can look at a graffiti on the wall."Don't mess with Damon. Thanks for the memo."
- She can look at a "No Parking" sign.
After releasing brake: "Justice has been served."Before releasing brake: "Yeah, no shit. This car could slide down any minute."
- She can look at and speak to the T-Shirt Vendor.
After speaking: That guy's a dick. I'd love to see his car roll right out from under him.Before speaking: "Is that guy selling merch? Wish I had some cash."
- She can look at and try to take a shirt near the vendor.
Take before speaking to vendor: "That guy's a dick. If I want a shirt, I'm going to need to get creative."
Look after speaking to vendor: "I've got to distract that asshole if I want to grab a shirt."
Take after speaking to vendor: "Can't grab a shirt with this dickhead watching. I need to
give him something else to deal with."Look before speaking to vendor: "That shirt is rad."
- She can look at and release the handbrake of the vendor's car.
from rolling down the ramp."
Look after speaking to vendor: "Releasing that brake would roll the car right out from under
that tool. Do I want a Firewalk shirt that bad? I think I do."
Release: "Sorry, dude. Maybe you shouldn't overcharge."Look before speaking to vendor: "Looks like that parking brake is the only thing keeping that car
- She can look at a water pipe."Nothing sadder than a neglected bong."
- She can look at a knife."Sweet knife. Just like the one my mom refused to get me for my birthday."
- She can look at the skeevy guys."Sketch central."
- She can look at a chill girl."How can you just chill when Firewalk is tearing it up in the next room?"
- She can look at and take a bottle of beer from a bucket.
Take: "Drink more, feel less. Yes, please."Look: "Cold beer, free for the taking?"
- She can look at a dart board."Reminds me of the way I make important life choices."
- She can look at some syringes on a crate."No thanks. I try to avoid hepatitis when I can."
- She can look at a poster of two women kissing."Classy."
- She can look at and speak to Frank.
Before buying weed: "Bumping into my drug dealer at the Firewalk show? Seems like fate to me."
After buying weed: "Despite what he says, Frank's not a bad guy.""Before speaking: Frank Bowers? What is he doing here?"
- She can look at the deer head."Don't you judge me, spooky deer head, I'm here for the band."
- She can look at and push through the crowd (required)."Damn, there are a lot of people here."
- She can look at and climb the stairs (required)."Half those stairs are rotted through. Looks dicey."
- Chloe can look at her journal (required).
unread letters to friends who've forgotten you...""Daily rituals are important, even when they involve writing
- She can look at a photo of William, Max and herself (required)."Hey, Max. Hey, Dad. Another day in paradise, right?"
- She can look at a joint."Wake and bake is part of a healthy breakfast."
- She can look at and switch off her radio alarm clock."I'm perfectly capable of waking up without you, you know. Eventually."
- She can look at and improve her periodic table.
Look after improving: Better living through chemistry.Look before improving: "I'd like to think my humor has improved with age."
- She can look at and trash her report card.
Trash: "Yeah, no one needs to see that, thank you."Look: "Man, I am killing it this year! Somehow I don't think Mom's going to feel the same way."
- She can look at a class photo."That really was Rachel Amber! And she saved my life... how was last night even real?"
- She can look at and use her computer."One of these days I'm actually going to use you to do my homework."
- She can look at several websites on the computer.
Website 2: "Wait, what? Who? What photo?!"
Website 3: "I have feelings about this. Most of them are not good feelings."Website 1: "Ask Miss Arcadia. You're the only source of info I trust in this town."
- She can look at a photo of herself and William."Dad was so proud of me for winning that stupid science fair."
- She can look at a glowy bear."Bask, ye mortals, in the light of the glowy bear."
- She can look at and tear down a unicorn poster from a wall.
Tear: "No more unicorns, no more princesses, and no more fucking rainbows."Look: "Used to dream of riding a unicorn as a kid. But then all the unicorns died."
- She can look at and write a graffiti on the empty wall.
Graffiti: "Adapt or die."Look: "Nothing like a fresh start."
- She can look at a shark toy."Fun fact: shark babies eat their siblings in the womb. Maybe that's why I'm an only child?"
- She can look at a "Pirate Power" mix inside a drawer."Max made me this mix CD years ago. And because it was Max, not a single song was pirated."
- She can look at several show tickets inside another drawer.
they were nothing compared to Firewalk last night.""As awesome as some of those shows with Eliot were,
- She can look at a "Noravi" poster. "Mom said I was too young to go. She was wrong, and it was awesome."
- She can look at a skateboard.
that doubles as a middle finger to authority.""I used to love skateboarding. It's the only mode of transportation
- She can look at a pirate hat."I bet Long Max Silver traded her hat for beer and booty long ago."
- She can look at the mirror (if she got punched at the punk club)."Nice one, Chloe. Mom's gonna love the new look."
- She can look at and use her dresser to change clothes (required)."How do I want to express my teenage angst today?"
- She can leave the room (required).
- Chloe can look at a picture of Arcadia Bay.
from Arcadia Bay. And he could go home again. He just didn't want to.""Home, sweet home. Whoever said 'You can't go home again' was probably
- Chloe can look at the hair dye inside a cabinet.
gray hair's his kryptonite. Maybe I should dye my hair gray.""Mom's hiding her gray hair to impress her boyfriend. Maybe
- She can look at a pirate towel."The preferred towel of Captain Bluebeard, Scourge of Arrrr-cadia Bay."
- She can look at and take her phone from the floor, after calling it with Joyce's phone (required).
Take: "There we go. Wonder how many calls I've missed."Look: "Ugh... I drank way too much last night. Or was it just enough?"
- Chloe can look at Joyce's engagement ring."Mom's old engagement ring. Supposed to be mine, if I'm ever stupid enough to get married."
- She can look at an "Arcadia Pawn Appraisal" ticket."Grade B? Fuck you, Arcadia Pawn. Wait, Mom's selling her engagement ring?"
- She can look at a framed photo of Joyce, William and herself inside a drawer.
Mom? You don't want Dad to see your new boyfriend?""I hate that she hides all our old pictures of Dad. What's the matter,
- She can look at the photo again and place it on top of the dresser.
Place on dresser: "You don't deserve to be stuck in a drawer like this."Look: "Ah, Dad. If you could see us now."
- She can look at a handmade necklace.
it now, I'm not sure which of us'd be more embarrassed.""I made this for Mom when I was like ten years old. If she wore
- She can look at and use Joyce's phone (required).
Call: "How can Mom look at this every day and not see what a tool she's dating?"
Look after calling: "You think Mom would keep a picture of Dad in there."Look: "I should call my phone."
- She can look at some condoms inside a nightstand drawer.
Look again: "Why would I open that drawer again?"Look: "Gaaah, Mom! Bad enough that David comes here for dinner!"
- She can look at the bed."Mom's finally making her bed again? I guess that's a good sign."
- She can look at and read a self-recovery book.
Read: "'Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you've ever been to stand up taller
than you ever were?' Blegh. 'Don't give up on yourself. A single spark can start a fire that burns the
entire prairie.' Better."
Read again: "Nah. The heart can only take so much."Look: "I want Mom to be happy, but... not like this. Not like this!"
- She can look at and take Joyce's purse downstairs (required).
Look after finding phone: "I should take that down to Mom."Look before finding phone: "Can't believe I used to sneak in there for her makeup."
- Chloe can look at the front door.
he didn't just spend the night."
Opened the drawer in Joyce's bedroom: "...And you never saw the condoms,
Chloe. You never. Saw. The condoms.""David's here so early? Mom calls him just a friend. But look at him, pretending
- She can look at the family photos.
to shove them in a drawer somewhere.""Dad took these photos. Now that David's staying over so much, I wonder how long it'll take Mom
- She can look at the trashcan."Mom doesn't want me to know, but it's pretty clear her boytoy David hasn't worked in like a year."
- She can look at and open the mail.
Open: "Is Mom having trouble with payments again? My scholarship doesn't cover everything... Ugh.
Like I need another reason for Principal Wells to get on my case."Look: "Any letter from Blackwell is never good."
- She can look at a framed photo of herself and Max."Aaaaarrrrgh-n't you glad you left for Seattle, Max?"
- She can look at the CRT TV.
I would've gotten this bad boy in my room.""Dad always talked about upgrading to a flatscreen. Too bad that never happened...
- She can look at the discolored square."Family pic used to hang here. I... wow, I can't actually remember which one."
- She can look at the trophies."Hard to believe I was an eighth grade science athlete... Did I peak in middle school?"
- She can look at the wilted plant."It's my job to water these plants, but it was Dad's job to remind me. So... nobody's fault, really."
- She can look at the "Support Our Vets" button."We're already supporting one, thanks."
- She can look at the wine stain.
is so she can stay mad at me.""From when Max and I spilled Mom's wine. I think the only reason Mom hasn't re-carpeted
- She can look at the ashtray.
I was never an artist. Wait, those aren't Mom's keys. And these would be David's keys. There's probably
a better place for them than the ashtray I made Mom. Like his home, maybe?"
Look again: "I. Made that. For my. Mom."Look: "Made that for Mom in an art class when I was like five. She was never a smoker, but it's cool.
- She can look at and shake the snow doe.
Shake: "Little dude's like, 'What the hell just happened?'"Look: "Feeling trapped? Right there with you."
- She can look at several newspaper articles on the table.
fall far from the asshole."
Wildfire Warning: "Why do I suddenly want to get some fireworks?"
Tuition Hike: "This is Principal Ray Wells. Let me be emphatic. I have an enormous stick inserted into
my butt. Thank you. Also, Chloe, you're poor and in trouble."Shipyard Closing: "Wow, Sean Prescott's son Nathan goes to my school. Sounds like the apple didn't
- She can look at the living room table, and put Joyce's purse on it (required)."Haven't really felt like sitting down to eat since David started having dinner here."
- She can look at Joyce's purse and slip the money inside it (determinant).
Look after talking without money: "Almost wish I could slip Mom cash. If I had any cash to slip."
Look after talking with money: "Mom said money's tight and here I am with this wad of cash
from last night..."
Slip Money: "You're welcome."
Look after slipping money: Hope that'll help with the bills, Mom.Look: "Got Mom's purse, still exhausted. Better not do any more good deeds today."
- She can look at the "Travel Money" jar."Dad's old swear jar. We spent the last of his curses on bus fare and milk."
- She can look at the cereal box."How can bacon smell so good, but I'd still rather stuff these sugar bombs in my mouth?"
- She can look at the slow cooker.
Look after talking: "Guess David likes pot roast. Guess we're all about what David wants."Look: "Pot roast? Mom hates pot roast."
- She can look at the breakfast.
you're not always in the mood for diner-type food.""It's not that I'm ungrateful. It's just that when your mom works in a diner,
- She can look at and talk to Joyce (required).
Look after talking: "Breakfast. The most important fight of the day."Look: "Joyce Price. A.K.A. Mom. She looks as beat as I feel."
- She can look at the ashtray again, and take David's keys from it (required).
Take Keys: "Let's get these to David so he can drive away."Look: "Here they are."
- She can look at the front door again, and exit the house through it (required)."I actually have to let this jack off drive me to school? This is my life now? Kill me."
- Chloe can look at and speak to David (required)."Mom should date literally anyone else."
- She can look at and check the mail in the mailbox.
every two seconds for letters that never come?"
Check Mail: "No love for Chloe."Look: "Does Max picture me pathetically checking this mailbox
- She can look at and pick up a socket wrench near David.
Look again: Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, fuck you.Look: "Wait. Isn't that a socket wrench right there?"
- She can look at David's car."Tiniest penis in all of Arcadia Bay."
- She can look at the fire extinguisher."Should fill this with gasoline just in case David's car ever catches on fire."
- She can look at a stereo hi-fi system.
I should hook it up in my room before garbage day gets it first.""Damn. This stereo used to be in Dad's workshop.
- She can look at William's old camera."Dad's old camera. Pffft. Do they even make film for these anymore?"
- She can look at a box with William's stuff."Uh-oh. Mom's been cleaning again."
- She can look at a framed photo."This used to hang in the living room. Guess it's ancient history now."
- She can look at a lawn mower."David's lawn mower. Maybe Mom and I like our lawn the way it is. Ever think of that?"
- She can look at William's toolbox."Dad's toolbox. He used to get so excited whenever anything sprung a leak or busted."
- She can look at some car repair guides.
so you can drive it off a cliff? Asking for a friend.""Do these have chapters on hotwiring your mom's boyfriend's car
- She can look at and open David's toolbox."By 'toolbox' did David mean this or did he mean himself?"
- She can look at take the socket wrench (required).
Take: "Fifty-fifty chance I smash him in the face with this. Sixty-forty. Maybe ninety-ten."Look: "There's his stupid socket wrench set. Let's get this shitshow over with."
- She can draw a graffiti on the toolbox.
Graffiti: "Got it!""If it's in my garage, it gets my special treatment. What message does David really need to hear?"
- She can give the socket wrench to David (required).
- She can look at and talk to William (required)."If Mom were here, she'd tell him to turn that junk off."
- She can look at the socket wrench (required)."I know what a spark plug does, jerkwad."
- She can look at a purse (required).
Nothing: "I guess Mom left her purse back here?"Family photo with David: "This... this isn't right..."
- She can look at and speak to Eliot."It's nice that Eliot always wants to do stuff with me. I just haven't been in the doing stuff mood lately."
- She can look at a Sci-Fi poster."Meh. Well, at least not for now."
- She can look at an Anti-Drug poster."How could I possibly make it through a day in this place without a little chemical assistance?"
- She can look at the The Tempest poster.
Declined Eliot's invitation: "Nathan in tights. Can't unsee."Accepted Eliot's invitation: "Maybe this play won't suck. Maybe."
- She can look at and speak to Skip."Skip Matthews, Blackwell's finest. He's not so bad for a mall cop."
- She can look at and speak to Ms. Grant.
to succeed" thing, though.""Ms. Grant... the least lame teacher at Blackwell. Wish she could get over the whole "push me
- She can look at a "Do Not Walk on the Stage" sign."Huh. Weirdly, that makes me interested in walking on the stage."
- She can look at a Final Exams poster."I prefer to wake and bake, but hey, to each their own."
- She can look at a Forest Fire Prevention poster."But fire's so pretty..."
- She can look at another Anti-Drug poster."What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"
- She can look at an empty wall.Look: "Something's definitely missing from that totally blank wall."
- She can draw a graffiti on the empty wall.
Look after graffiti: "Firewalk forever, bitches."
Principal Wells graffiti: "Ladies and gentlemen... Principal Wells!"
Look after graffiti: "I wonder if Wells is going to appreciate my art."Firewalk graffiti: "Last night's show was too epic."
- She can have a Moment of Calm in the corner.
- She can have another Moment of Calm in the stage.
- She can look at a sign in the fountain."The Future Needs Excellence? The future's an asshole."
- She can look at and speak to Victoria."Ugh, Victoria Chase. I'd rather vomit razorblades than talk to her."
- She can look at and speak to Samantha."Samantha Myers, school wallflower. She could give you a run for your money, Max."
- She can look at some flowers.
of getting the fuck away from Blackwell for three whole months. I love flowers."Flowers always make me think of springtime, which makes me think of summer, which makes me think
- She can look at a Wildfire Danger poster."This makes being high sound like a bad thing."
- She can look at an infosheet."Evan's work is actually pretty good. I'd never tell him that, of course."
- She can look at and speak to Justin."I can tell Justin's wearing his eau-de-ganj."
- She can look at and speak to Steph and Mikey (required).
business selling pirated DVDs to other students."
Look after leaving the tabletop game: "It was fun nerding out with these two. Until I bounced them."
Look after finishing the tabletop game: "It was fun nerding out with these two. Especially when I kicked
that Dur-dude's ass at the end.""Steph Gingrich and Mikey North, Blackwell's premier indoor kids. Steph has created something of a
- She can look at and speak to Evan.
Look after signing the petition: "What's worse... a poser who 'cares' about issues or no one
caring at all?""Oh, Evan. Amazing photographer, but such a bleeding heart. What soapbox is he on today?"
- She can look at Evan's petition (if she accepted to sign it)."Blackwell Academy, home of tomorrow's leaders."
- She can look at the "Good Luck, Seniors!" banner."I would sacrifice a goat to Jeremiah Blackwell himself if it meant I'd be leaving here in a month."
- She can look at another Anti-Drug poster."That pic would actually make a sweet tattoo."
- She can look at and open the front door (required)."Maybe if I delay going inside long enough, Blackwell will be overrun by future excellence. And by future excellence, I mean molepeople."
- She can look at a pencil jar."Hey, now. Sharing is caring."
- She can look at and use a computer.
Use: "Why do theater kids take themselves so seriously?"Look: "To internet, or not to internet..."
- She can look at a poster."This poster definitely says... something."
- She can look at a flat.
what got Mr. K to cast you, slut? Guess they don't call it 'Drama Lab' for nothing.""R.A. will suck as Prospera... If V.C. had any talent, maybe she would've gotten the part. Talent? Is that
- She can write a comment on the flat.
Bitter, much: "Playing the part of the bitter, passed-over, talentless hack... V.C.!"
Slut shaming: "Slut shaming is so 2009. V.C. should know."
Look after comment: "Suck a D, V.C.""What to say, what to say..."
- She can look at Rachel's bag."That's... the nicest backpack I've seen in my life."
- She can search Rachel's bag (required).
Rachel's belt: "There's Rachel's belt. Guess I'll go give this to Rachel now."Rachel's photo with her dad: "Rachel looks so happy here..."
- She can look at a Pencil Fund dish.
Didn't talk to Ms. Grant: "Times are hard for elite private high schools."Talked to Ms. Grant: "I guess the Prescott donation doesn't cover this."
- She can look at some props."If I'd known acting meant getting to play with weapons I totally would have auditioned for The Tempest."
- She can look at a "Drama is Life" poster."Should be, 'Life is Drama.'"
- She can look at a Pepe poster."Sweet collar, Pepe."
Changing Room Edit
- She can look at a costume rack."Must be a hundred costumes in here. Am I the only student who's not in this show?
- She can look at the The Tempest poster."Rachel Amber. Drama star, and... guardian angel? I still can't believe that was her last night."
- She can draw a graffiti on the The Tempest poster.
Horns on Nathan: "Just keeping it real."
Look after graffiti: "Definitely an improvement."Halo for Rachel: "Save my life, get some ink."
- She can look at a note in the mirror."Sometimes, you just gotta turn up the heat."
- She can look at another note in the mirror."I'm gonna guess it's from... Logan."
- She can go give the belt to Rachel (required).
- She can look at Rachel."Just another typical day... skipping school... with Rachel Amber..."
- She can look at symbols on a wall."Guess we're not the first ones to hop on this train. I wonder what the symbols mean?"
- She can look at a shipping label."Woah, Nathan's dad is a Terminator? That... totally checks out."
- She can look at a cargo."I feel pretty confident there's going to be a dead body in here."
- She can look at and move a crate (required).
Move: Thing's heavier than it looks.Look: "There's my chair."
- She can look at a graffiti on a wall.
some preachy graffiti up in this train.""I see humans but no humanity. Everybody is somebody but no one wants to be themselves. Hmm...
- She can draw a graffiti under this graffiti.
Everybody lies: "Everybody lies. I like that."We are monsters: "Human is another word for monster."
- She can look at some books."I was supposed to read Huck Finn in English last year. Now I'm living it. Price one, Twain zero."
- She can sit on the crate (required).
- She can look at a placard."Damn, that's an old tree... wait, does this sign say "butt rot?"
- She can look at a sign in the ground."This whole day is out of order. But in the best possible way."
- She can look at and investigate the viewfinder (required).
Investigate: "Hmm. Looks like I might be able to pry it open with the right tool."Look: "Rachel's quarter is still trapped in there, waiting to be set free."
- She can try prying the viewfinder open (required)."I'm not getting in there with just my fingers. Maybe Rachel has something I can use?"
- She can look at and speak to Rachel (required)."That is the look of a person who is used to getting what she wants. Wonder what that feels like..."
- She can try prying the viewfinder open again."Damn it. It always looks so easy in the movies. Wonder if I can find something sturdier to use?"
- She can look at an oak tree."The lonely oak looks lonely. Guess even trees have outcasts."
- She can look at the other viewfinder."Looks like this one might actually be working."
- She can look at another sign.
though? Probably at home washing laundry and spitting out kids. Fuck you, Dwight.""Dwight Mueller really killed it with this statue of an explorer guy. Where are all my explorer ladies at,
- She can look at and draw a graffiti on a statue.
Axe: "Don't axe, don't fell."
Sextant: "Stop sextanting the interns.""Was this how historic axe murderers searched for their next victim?"
- She can look at a history placard."This Blackwell guy sure liked founding stuff that was already there. Founders keepers, I guess."
- She can have a Moment of Calm on a bench.
- She can look at initials carved in a tree."Yuck. Cliché much, AW and BW?"
- She can look at a tire swing on the ground.
or some shit.""If Max were here she'd probably take a black and white photograph and call it 'Innocence Lost'
- She can look at and scare squirrels.
Scare: "Get out of here, woodland creatures! Have some self-respect."Look: "I guess nature doesn't quite provide."
- She can look at and scare birds.
Scare: "Fly, you fools!"Look: "This trash can is in pretty high demand."
- She can look at and unscrew a dedication plate (required).
the quarter out."
Unscrew: "Stealing a dedication plate takes... persistence."Look:"I've always said the Prescott family has a couple screws loose. I wonder if I could use this to get
- She can look at another initials carved in a tree."Wait, is that the same AW as before? Not afraid of commitment, I see."
- She can look at a totem pole.
Look before stealing the wine: "I bet this dude knows a thing or two about stealing booze.""Woah. That's badass."
- She can look at another placard.
Look before stealing the wine: "If there were ever a time to skip the signs, this is it. Rachel needs me!""Yup, it's official. I'm learning way more ditching school than I ever do in class."
- She can look at and speak to picknickers.
Look after talking: "What's worse than groveling for change? Groveling for change and failing."Look before talking: "If you're going to argue in public, at least have the decency to make it about
- She can look at a bottle of wine."My hierarchy of needs goes pot, then beer, then wine. Still, wino has a classy ring to it."
- She can look at a bird nest.
whatever is around you.""There's gotta be something freeing about being able to build your home wherever you are, from
- She can finally pry open the viewfinder (required).
- She can look at a grill using the viewfinder.
Rachel: "God, you just have the best ideas."Chloe: "Hey what do you say we barbecue some squirrels when we're done here?"
- She can look at a statue using the viewfinder.
Rachel: "Wow, you made that?"
Chloe: "Can't you tell?"
Rachel: "It does have a certain 'gives zero fucks' quality that I recognize."Chloe: "They totally stole my third-grade art project."
- She can look at a couple holding hands using the viewfinder
Rachel: "No I didn't, I said I was ambisexual."
Chloe: "Oh. So you can have sex with both of your hands?"
Rachel: "Exactly. Want to see?"
Chloe: "Only if you let go of my hand first."
Wanna come listen to music?: Chloe: "After this, wanna come home and listen to my Spotify playlist?"
Rachel: "Is it the kind of listening where you have to get under the covers to really appreciate the music?"
Chloe: "Yes! And clothes really mess with the acoustics, so..."Let's switch hands: Chloe: "Why do we always hold hands like this? Didn't you tell me you were
- She can look at a woman using the viewfinder.
Rachel: "Maybe there's a squirrel family around here with broadband."
Chloe: "If only I can guess their password. Welovenuts69?"
Chloe: "Too soon."
Looking at pictures of nature: Chloe: "Sure, the view's great, but I prefer to look at pictures of nature
on a computer."
Rachel: "Ugh, the grass around here is so not green enough."
Chloe: "I cannot wait for the machines to take over."Nature's wifi sucks: Chloe: "Nature's wifi sucks.
- She can look at a speedwalker using the viewfinder.
Rachel: "That's so tragic. But also beautiful, in its own way."
Stay away, bees: Chloe: "I hope bees don't mistake my shorts for a begonia."
Rachel: "I've been pollinated twice this week already."Super wedgie: Chloe: "No matter how fast I go, I'll never outwalk this wedgie."
- She can look at a "grill dad" using the viewfinder.
Rachel: "Who are you talking to, dad?"
Chloe: "No one, son. Now lean into the grill and see if the fire's started. Further. Further..."
Rachel: "Wow, that was dark."
Chloe: "Too dark?"
Rachel: "Perfect dark."
Hunting party: Chloe: "If you want lunch you're going to have to learn how to skin your own food like
Rachel: "But I don't know how to skin a bald eagle, dad."
Chloe: "You don't? What the hell are they teaching you in school?"
Rachel: "Wow, that was dark."
Chloe: "Too dark?"
Rachel: "Perfect dark."Child sacrifice: Chloe: "And the lord saideth: thou shalt make a burnt offering of your first born son..."
- She can look at a man using the viewfinder.
Rachel: "--be so wrong!"
Chloe: "Uh-oh, dropped a fry on my suit."
Rachel: "Now I'll have to burn it."
Chloe: "Good thing I have a giant squirrel costume in the car."
Attorney's fries: Chloe: "I'm so glad I became a lawyer. I love getting paid in fries."
Rachel: "Do you think he represents the Hamburglar?"
Chloe: "Wouldn't he be paid in hamburgers, then?"
Rachel: "Shit, you're right."I love grease: Chloe: "I love grease! How can something that tastes so good--"
- She can look at a couple making out using the viewfinder (required).
Prostitutes: "Wait, you're a prostitute? But I'm a prostitute! Now who gets paid?"Vibrating beds: "Oh, honey, I think we used the vibrating bed for too long. I'm totally seeing double."
- She can look at Rachel on the ground.
supporting role and grab the wine fast.""And the Oscar for best distraction of wine-toting picknickers goes to: Rachel Amber. Better play my
- She can look at and swipe the wine (required)."There it is! Time to snatch and run."
- She can smash a mirror.
- She can smash a bottle.
- She can smash a tool box."If you want to rip a family apart from the inside, it's important to bring the proper tools. Fuck you, David."
- She can smash an old monitor.
- She can smash a box of junk and a camera that falls from it.
them showed that you were gonna leave when I needed you most. Fuck cameras.""I've never understood your hard-on for cameras, Max. You took a million pictures of us, and not one of
- She can smash a sign.
- She can smash a can of paint.
- She can make a graffiti with the paint on the sign.
- She can smash a mannequin.
Something more: You know she's fake, yet you can't take your eyes off her. Who else do I know
who fits that description? Fuck off, Rachel."Just a friendship: "Fake and hollow. Who else do I know who fits that description? Fuck off, Rachel."
Second Dream Edit
- She can look at the The Tempest poster.
Look again:"Wait, what's my line?"Look: "What's past is prologue and shit."
- She can move the poster and write a graffiti where it was.
Graffiti after noticing marker: "Stupid wine bottle's got my marker."
Graffiti: "Dad used to hate it when I wrote on shit."Graffiti without marker: "Hey... Where's my marker?"
- She can look at the graffiti."Sleep is for the weak."
- She can look at the broken wine bottle.
Look again before trying to write: "That's just wine on the floor... right?"
After trying to write:"Oh. There it is."
Look again: "You stole my marker, jerk."Look: "I don't feel drunk."
- She can look at the mannequin's head.
Look again: "I didn't mean to hurt you..."Look: "I guess I did that..."
Episode Two - "Brave New World" Edit
- She can look at and take the photo of her cat, Bongo.
really rescued.""Dad got Bongo from the rescue shelter. Then he got run over by a car. Moral of he story: no one's ever
- She can look at and trash her homework.
wasting it all.""Love how every time someone tells me how much potential I have right before saying how I'm
- She can look at a doodle."I had big plans for adding to this collage. Oh well..."
- She can look at her pencil case."Trusty keeper of my graffiti pens. You've served me well."
- She can look at and sign under the signatures inside her locker.
Look after signing: "Suspended for the year. It's starting to feel real."Look before signing: "Wonder who'll grace this space after me?"
- She can look at and trash her chemistry book."Maybe chem was the class I hated the least."
- She can look at and trash her math book.
fucking possible?""If Chloe leaves Blackwell at 11am, going 100mph, how long will it take her to get as far away as
- She can look at and trash her English book."I should write a poem to mark the occasion. Something with imagery."
- She can look at and trash a poster."Absolutely, positively the best concert of 2008. Too bad it's time to go."
- She can look at and retrieve a compartment."Finally. What I actually came here for."
- She can look at the other locker."Having Justin as my locker neighbor was one of the few not shitty things about this place."
- She can look at a Drug Free Zone sign."Drugs are free here! Man, why didn't anyone tell me before?"
- She can look at a Blackwell announcement."Max would have loved this shit."
- She can look at stage lights in the back of a car."I guess these stage lights are for The Tempest."
- She can draw a graffiti on the stage lights.
Pot: "Everybody wants to have a good time, right?"
Anarchy: "All that's left is to get arrested."
Look after graffiti: "I hear the lighting is super important for setting the tone."Hmm... What could The Tempest use more of?"
- She can look at a slashed lock."Blackwell's criminal element strikes again. Better go before Wells pins it on me."
- She can look at a pothole."Maybe they'll use my scholarship money to finally fix this pothole."
- She can look at a Fire Safety flier."I guess this fire is no joke. Still can't believe Rachel started it."
- She can look at and speak to Eliot."Eliot and I have gone to school together since we were in kindergarten. Until today."
- She can look at a Vortex Club flier."No more extracurricular activities. No more curricular activities, either."
- She can look at cigarette butts."But whenever I needed to bum one, 'no one here smokes.' Fuck this place."
- She can look at a moped.
thing about this place.""Three guesses whose bike this is, and they all start with 'Ms. Grant'. Damn, I guess I will miss one
- She can look at a car."Wells' car. Crushing spirits must pay pretty well."
- She can look at a Big Foot head.
enormous bank accounts.""Taking pride in Blackwell athletics means taking pride in yourself. Also, the trustees and their
- She can look at a bird."Okay, yeah, bye. Elitist Blackwell bird..."
- She can look at a skateboard."At least I'll have plenty of free time to take up skateboarding again. If I feel like it."
- She can look at another car."PissHead much? That has to be Skip's car..."
- She can look at beer bottles."That's what they do best here at Blackwell. Empty things out and toss them aside."
- She can look at a car sticker."My other vehicle is drama? I'm sorry, Rachel, but theater people are just the worst."
- She can look at and speak to Joyce (required)."Mom is clearly fighting to hide her disappointment. Which, of course, just makes this worse."
- She can look at a mannequin head.
me this angry.""Guess I was pretty pissed at Rachel last night. Amazing that someone I just met could have made
- She can look at her dad's car."No. Not going over there."
- She can look at a toolbox."First you take my mom, then you take my home? Fuck you, David."
- She can look at a diner sign."Max and I used to go there all the time as kids. I think it shut down, but... who knows."
- She can look at a school bus."I wonder if I'll ever ride one of these again."
- She can look at the American Rust sign."American Rust. Sounds about right."
- She can look at a beach towel."You're a long way from the beach."
- She can look at a "Make it a Great Day" sign."Don't tell me what to do."
- She can look at a light bulb in a terrarium."I always wanted a pet snake. Instead, I got David. Fuck everything."
- She can look at a syringe."Here's a side of Arcadia Bay they don't put on the postcards."
- She can open a car hood.
- She can investigate the battery on the car."This is no good."
- She can open another car hood.
- She can investigate the battery on the car."This one won't work."
- She can look at a welcome mat."This mat has seen some things. Mostly feet."
- She can look at a placemat."I used to love opening up the diner with Mom before school. I guess those days are now officially over."
- She can look at a police notice."Wow, shitty ride drug dealer. Really thought crime paid better."
- She can look at and open another car hood (required).
Open: "What are you trying to hide over there, hood?"Look: "This thing looks somewhat new. Maybe the battery still works?"
- She can pull on the car's latch (required).
- She can look at and take the battery from the car (required).
Take: "Here we go, the pick of the litter."Look: "In official car speak, this is the thing that makes the other things do their things.
- She can look at a battery tray."Magical battery goes here. Soon as I magically find one."
- She can look at and open a shoebox."Leave no trash box unopened: that's my motto."
- She can look at and take a singing man from inside the shoebox."Sing your song, tiny man."
- She can look at a bat."Eh. I think I'm all smashed out... For now."
- She can look at the graffiti she made on a sign (if she made it)"Wow. I should angry graffiti more often."
- She can look at glass shards in the ground."Glass looks way prettier when it's broken. Wonder what else that's true for?"
- She can look at a beer bottle."Bottles bottles everywhere, and not one beer to drink."
- She can look at a camera.
Hopefully I'll be escaping this place soon, too...""Sorry, Max. I think I'm more jealous of you than anything.
- She can try climbing a boat."Damn... you... cigarettes."
- She can prop up a palette.
- She can climb the boat.
- She can look at a hood."Nearly all great art is made on the insides of car hoods atop ships in the middle of junkyards."
- She can draw a graffiti on the hood.
Before graffiti: "Got it."
Buried treasure: "I don't know for a fact that there isn't buried treasure there."
Burial grounds: "Goodbye, Captain Bluebeard. I hardly knew ye.""What do I want to tell my fellow sailors of the seven trash heaps?"
- She can have a Moment of Calm in the boat's cabin.
- She can look at a toy robot."It's all fun and games till this guy enslaves everyone."
- She can look at a smut mag.
But it's only because I'm so fixated by how weird it is."
"Pretty sure this isn't what Rachel meant when she talked about going to LA to be a model.
Then again, it's probably not what this person meant, either.""These magazines are so gross. Who would look at this? Okay, I'm still looking.
- She can look at a fire poker."I know one fire that doesn't need any poking."
- She can turn on and off a radio.
- She can look at a pirate flag."A pirate flag? Wonder if there's treasure buried nearby."
- She can look at a putting green."You're a long way from the country club, guy."
- She can look at a poster."Now this is a Vortex Club I wouldn't mind joining."
- She can look at Christmas lights on the ground."Gotta love a place where even Christmas looks depressing."
- She can look at a rug."This rug has some miles on it."
- She can put the new battery on the truck (required).
- She can look at the broken bulb inside the truck (required)."Maybe there's another light bulb I could put in here."
- She can look at the rusted floorboard inside the truck (required)."While an escape hatch could be nice, I should probably cover over this massive hole."
- She can look at the torn seat inside the truck (required)."Probably a good idea to cover over this with something."
- She can look at and place the singing man on the dashboard inside the truck (determinant).
Place the singing man: "You can hang here, but I get to pick the tunes. Okay? Good talk."
Look after placing the singing man: "It's just you and me, you tiny weirdo."Look: "I know someone who would be very happy here."
- She can look at the car's engine."Not sure what's wrong with the engine, or how to fix it. Not yet, anyway."
- She can take the Christmas lights from the ground (required, determinant).[note 1]"Here's hoping for a holiday miracle to light up my ride."
- She can take the pirate flag (required, determinant)."This might make the perfect cover for that torn seat."
- She can take the welcome mat (required, determinant)."You should cover that life-endangering floor-hole quite nicely."
- She can take the rug (required, determinant)."Today you begin an exciting new life as a floor mat."
- She can take the putting green (required, determinant)."Fore... or something."
- She can take the beach towel (required, determinant)."This could cover that torn seat. And look awesome doing it."
- She can take the light bulb from either the toy robot or the terrarium (required, determinant).
Toy robot: "Light the way, robo-bulb."Terrarium: "You might not work. Then again, I hardly ever work."
- She can enter the truck (required).
- She can fix the broken bulb (required).
Light bulb: "I've seen the light. And it's awesome."
Toy robot: "Maybe the future is bright."Christmas lights: "In the summer, Christmas lights are just party lights."
- She can fix the rusted floor (required).
Welcome mat: "You're welcome, truck".
Putting green: "I guess that's a hole in two?"Rug:"Always nice to know you won't accidentally fall out into the road while driving."
- She can fix the torn seat (required).
Beach towel: "Hope my passengers enjoy the smell of sea salt and junkyard."Pirate flag: "Avast, or whatever."
- She can turn on and off the dome light.
Light bulb: Does your truck look like an aquarium on wheels? Didn't think so."
Toy robot: "Looking good, robo-bulb."Christmas lights: "Does your truck look like a Christmas party on wheels? Didn't think so."
- She can bobble the singing man (determinant).
about that guy."
Second bobble: "Did Max fall into a black hole where texts and emails cannot escape? Well, at least it's
Third bobble: "Is David's mustache an infected rat that burrowed into his skull and is using him to
spread the Bubonic Plague? All the more reason never to go home."
Fourth bobble: "Will this ever get old? Fair enough."First bobble: "Does Principal Wells eat pizza with a fork and knife? I knew there was something off
- She can look at the cab wall."The inaugural truck tag."
- She can draw a graffiti on the cab wall.
Mystical: "The eye sees all."
Look after graffiti: "Tell me if we're ever really getting out of Arcadia Bay, all-seeing eye."
Frightening: "This'll give intruders something to think about."
Look after graffiti: "Technically we're all about to die, if you take a wide enough view of things.""You only get one chance to make a first expression."
- She can honk a horn.
- She can open the glove compartment."What do we have here?"
- She can look at and take the beanie inside the glove compartment.
Take: "Yup. This'll do."Look: "Most people probably wouldn't wear a beanie they found in a junkyard. Sucks for most people.
- She can look at and smoke cigarettes (required)."Fixing the truck was hard work. Time to kick back and light up when I'm done looking around."
- She can look at the fire."I wonder if it burned like this the day... the day it happened."
- She can look at and speak to William."I miss him, so much."
- She can look at and take the stick (required)."Do I feel like roasting a marshmallow?"
- She can look at and stab the marshmallow (required)."Do I even like marshmallows?"
- She can roast the marshmallow on the fire (required).
- She can turn on and off a radio.
- She can hang a dartboard and look at it."Now I just need a photo of David..."
- She can draw a graffiti on an empty wall and look at it."It's important to mark my territory for all future junk shack visitors."
- She can prop up a Wrong Way sign and look at it."The cutting edge in junkyard security technology."
- She can hang a tapestry and look at it."It's time to talk about the elephant in the room--this elephant fucking rules."
- She can open Rachel's duffel bag (required)."A bag full of clothes. Guess I need those."
- She can try on the clothes (required).
wardrobe.""Nothing like an abandoned shack in the middle of a junkyard to make a girl feel like exploring a new
- She can leave the hideout (required).
- She can look at Frank.
Look after releasing Pompidou: "That dog makes Frank look almost... nice.""It's always hard to tell what Frank's thinking."
- She can look at a betting slip."A betting slip? $1200? Way out of my league. Oh man. I hope Argus and Bowser are... okay."
- She can look at a hat."So Frank's a fellow survivor of BlackHell? Who knew..."
- She can look at a book."Fight the power."
- She can look at a note.
Didn't draw graffiti on the RV: "People leave their info when they damage someone's car?"Drew graffiti on the RV: "Sorry, Frank. I didn't know it was your RV when I wrote that..."
- She can look at and open a cabinet."Wonder what Frank eats when he gets the munchies."
- She can look at the beans inside the cabinet."That's an insane amount of beans."
- She can look at a hotsauce bottle."Bomb sauce. For the man who enjoys searing pain with his drive through order."
- She can look at a grocery list."What does Frank really need to remember?"
- She can draw a graffiti on the grocery list.
Work: "Even drug dealers need reminders."
Home: "This might not be the most gentle, but it is important.""Got it."
- She can open the refrigerator."Apparently Frank is a werewolf. Frank must be spending hundreds of dollars on this dog..."
- She can look at a food spill on the floor."Auggh! Gross! And Mom thinks my bedroom's messy."
- She can use Frank's computer.
Search history: "Oh, man. Rachel the therapist would have a field day with this..."
Email from Damon (old mill): "Shit, the mill burned down. This Damon guy's into some fucked up shit..."
Email from Damon (puppy): "Geez, that's an expensive dog..."Dog forum: "Wait, Frank got a puppy? For real? Poor Frank. Next time try Ask Miss Arcadia.
- She can look at a cereal box."Part of a balanced breakfast."
- She can look at and take a bag of pot.
Take: "Don't mind if I do."
Frank: "Don't even fucking think about it."
"Damn."Look: "I guess Frank subscribes to the "hiding in plain sight" philosophy of drug stashing."
- She can look at and open a door (required)."Do I really want to see Frank's bedroom?"
- She can look at Frank's knife."A swingy, flippy instrument of death."
- She can look at a pillow."Wow. That pillow is... definitely dead."
- She can look at a food bowl.
Didn't use Frank's computer: "Someone's a messy eater."Used Frank's computer: "Guess Frank finally gave up on the steak."
- She can look at a lawn chair."A throne fit for... Frank."
- She can look at an old photo."Frank and his BFF. That's adorable."
- She can look at and take a notebook (required).
Take: "Is this what I think it is?"
Paid Frank: "Glad I paid that off."
Didn't pay Frank: "Ah, shit, I'm in the red."Look: "That's probably the notebook Frank wants."
- She can give the notebook to Frank (required).
- She can look at a Final Exams poster."I should come hang around here during finals. Make everybody jealous."
- She can look at a donation plaque."What would I buy if I had enough money to build a whole dorm? Probably not a dorm."
- She can look at and draw a graffiti on a wet concrete (if she walks over it).
Abandon all hope: "Welcome to hell."
Tempest-tossed: "They're just too high risk."
Look after graffiti: "I always knew that one day Ms. Price would leave an indelible mark upon this
school...""Hmm... a new medium...?"
- She can have a Moment of Calm on a bench.
- She can look at and speak to Steph."Now that I'm gone, Steph might be the coolest person left at Blackwell. Besides Rachel, obviously."
- She can look through Steph's notebook.
"Steph's really good at creating fantasy worlds. I can see why Mikey prefers them to his reality."Steph: Why yes, Chloe, of course you may look through that."
- She can look at the The Tempest poster.
Rachel out of the play: "Rachel would have brought the house down. How can Wells be such an idiot?"Rachel in the play: "Rachel looks awesome. She's going to kill it tonight."
- She can look at an Interfaith Group flyer."Just... uch."
- She can look at a Blackwell Totem poster."Max would have jumped on that photographer position."
- She can look at the Totem.
Look after scaring the bird: "A bird on top of a bird. Photo of the year, Evan.""What are the chances that 200 years ago some teenager got in trouble for carving faces all over that
- She can try opening the Dormitories' Entrance door (required)."Locked. Figures."
- She can look at a squirrel statue."Nice work, Samuel."
- She can look at books."Huh. That's some intellectual shit, Samuel."
- She can look at and draw a graffiti on a door.
Hasn't smashed the sprinkler yet: "Too bad I can't tag it with Samuel standing right there."
Look after graffiti: ""Definitely cheers the place up.""Such a nice, white door... though it feels like it's missing something, doesn't it?"
- She can look at and speak to Samuel.
Look before smashing the sprinkler: "How do I get Samuel out of there?It looks like he's working on...
Look after smashing the sprinkler: "Yeah, sorry man. Desperate times call for smashing sprinklers.""Samuel. Blackwell's resident creepy groundskeeper."
- She can look at the keys (required).
Look after distracting Samuel: "Alone at last.""Bingo. If only those keys were unsupervised... What's Samuel working on, the sprinklers?"
- She can look at and speak to Evan.
Look before scaring the bird: "Evan would follow that bird off a cliff, but I'd settle for away from the
Look after scaring the bird: "For once, Evan's obsessiveness turned out to be useful.""There's Evan, putting his pretentious art above his sanity. As usual. In a way, that's kind of badass."
- She can look at a sprinkler (required).
Look before smashing (Evan near): "If Samuel's working on the sprinklers, some damage here might
get his attention. But Evan is right there..."
Look before smashing (Evan away): "Evan should be far enough away now."
Look after smashing: "I hope that's actually fixable.""Blackwell Academy: conserving water since never."
- She can smash the sprinkler (required).
to get me in trouble."
After scaring the bird: "Awesome. Now I just have to wait for Samuel to turn on the-- That works."Before scaring the bird: "So tempting... but Evan'll see me for sure. And he sounds like he's in the mood
- She can look at a bird.
Look before scaring: "That bird is really pretty. I can see why Evan would follow it around all day.""Evan's subject for the day. Better you than me, bird."
- She can scare the bird (required).
Second try: "Time for a fresh start."
Third try: "Here we go."
Fourth try: "Gotcha."First try: "Shit. I wanted you to go the other way. Like as far as possible the other way.
- She can look at the sprinkler box."Who would have thought sprinklers would be the key to getting inside the dorms?"
- She can take the keys (required)."Sorry, Samuel."
- She can unlock the Dormitories' Entrance door (required)."No time like the present."
- She can look at the boys' dormitories map.
Expelled: "Guess I'll never see my name on one of these. I wouldn't have made it to senior year
anyway."Suspended: "Doubt I'll ever see my name on one of these. Too many chances to screw up before senior
- She can look at Eliot's whiteboard."Could Eliot be lamer if he tried?"
- She can look at and enter Eliot's room."Eliot Hampden's room. Wonder what he's up to right now."
- She can look at a graded test."Eliot does work really hard. I guess I'm happy for him."
- She can look at a lacrosse stick."Eliot's kind of preppy in his own way. Maybe he does belong at Blackwell."
- She can look at a scholarship letter."I knew Eliot did well in class, but I didn't realize he was here on a full ride."
- She can look at a clarinet."I've never been able to get Eliot to play for me. I guess he's either really good or really bad."
- She can open a drawer.
- She can look at and read Eliot's journal.
Page 1: "That's not half bad."
Page 2: "Okay... dark."
Page 3: "Who is it that Eliot's writing about?"
Page 4: "Eliot is way more artistic than I thought."
Page 5: "Wait... are these about me? What the fuck, Eliot?"Look: "Guess I'm not the only one who keeps a diary."
- She can look at a photo."Wow, I remember this show. Crazy that Eliot would hold onto this picture after so long."
- She can close the drawer.
- She can use Eliot's computer.
Email from Logan: "Lucky Dana."
Email from Warren: "Warren Graham is such a nerd."
Search history: "Huh. There's way less porn here than I would have thought."Email from Eliot's mom: "Eliot's mom seems nice."
- She can look at a biography book.
me sad?""The world breaks everyone... and afterward some are strong at the broken places. Why does that make
- She can look at a poster."It's been so long since Eliot and I actually went to a concert together."
- She can leave Eliot's room.
- She can erase Eliot's whiteboard and draw a graffiti (if she read his journal).
Creeper: "Roses are red, violets are blue... and you're kind of a creeper, dude."
Look after graffiti: "Sorry not sorry, Eliot."
Poet: "Emotional... loyal... introverted... uh, odd... and talented?"
Look after graffiti: "Meh, I'm no poet.""Eliot likes to write poetry about me, eh? What do I want to say in response?"
- She can look at a poster in the hallway.
counter.""I want to say that half the fun of weed is knowing it's illegal, but I think it'd be just as awesome over the
- She can look at Drew's whiteboard."Yup. Definitely Drew's room."
- She can look at, knock and open Drew's door (required)."What do I do if Drew's here?"
- She can look at a trunk (required).
Look after opening: "Looks exactly the way I found it.""Is the money in there? Alright. Guess I have to crack a four-digit code."
- She can look at a calendar.
Lock puzzle: "Hmm, I wonder exactly how important 5/16 is to Drew...""Bet the dinner choices are steak... or steak."
- She can look at a letter."Holy shit, Drew! A college scholarship? No wonder you're so into football."
- She can look at a football poster.
Lock puzzle: "Look at that. More numbers.""For the love of God..."
- She can use Drew's computer.
Email to University (answer): No comments.
Email from Zachary: "Frank wasn't lying. Looks like Drew sells "happy pills" to his fellow meatheads."
Email from Drew's dad: "So many folks are shit out of luck around here. At least Drew has some
prospects."Email from University: "I didn't realize Drew was this good at sports. I bet he can't wait to get out of
- She can look at an athletic form.
Lock puzzle: "Plenty of possible combinations here...""Too bad I "lost" my release form. I was really looking forward to running all those sweaty laps."
- She can look at comic books.
Duurgaron alive: "We might have failed to kill you, Duurgaron, but something tells me Mikey's not
Didn't fight Duurgaron: "I don't like the look of this dude."
Sgt. Blood: "Bad guys don't usually look so obvious... but this is still awesome."
Dr. Timebot: "Uh... awesome."Duurgaron dead: "Duurgaron! Yeah, that fucker's dead."
- She can look at a sleeping bag."Looks like Mikey's been staying here with Drew."
- She can look at figurines.
Didn't play the tabletop game:Played the tabletop game: "Mikey's figures! Playing that game yesterday was actually fun.
- She can look at a picture."They look so happy."
- She can look at a sticky note.
Lock puzzle: "A lot of numbers on here... Would Drew really use something like this for a lock combo?""Oh, man. Looks like Drew's dad is having a hard time."
- She can open the trunk (required).Wrong code: "Damn it. Wrong numbers."
- She can open the door to leave Drew's room (required).
- She can look at and play a lightboard.
Look after talking to Mr. Keaton:
"If I know Steph, she must have been super excited to be the
"lion of the light board" tonight. Sucks."
'Play: "Chloe Price presents: Firewalk: Laser Night Spectacular."Look:"SG? Must be Steph. Sucks that she has to miss this."
- She can look at and speak to Hayden."Even Hayden seems super into this play. What is happening?"
- She can look at and speak to Samantha.
Look after listening to Nathan and Sean: "Samantha seems pretty torn up about what happened
between Nathan and his dad."
Look after talking: "Samantha may be the only person in the world who really cares about Nathan.
Including Nathan's dad.""That's some shameless eavesdropping there, Samantha."
- She can look at and listen to Nathan and Sean."Nathan's dad looks like he's really laying into him. I wonder what's it about."
- She can look at the divider.
Bitter much graffiti:
No graffiti:Slut shaming graffiti: "'Slut shaming? Sluts shame themselves.' Another witty rebuttal by VC."
- She can look at the props table.
Rachel out of the play: "Of all the possible scenarios involving Victoria Chase and swords, this one is
easily the least exciting."Rachel in the play:
- She can look at and speak to Mr. Keaton.
Look after talking: "This dude cares more about high school theater than I've ever cared about anything.""Drama teachers always seem so... dramatic."
- She can look at a laptop.
everything to be there for Mikey.""After all the work Steph did, it's amazing that she would drop
- She can look at a swim poster."Sports just look so... exhausting."
- She can look at a drug poster."See? Another reason to be thankful for my recent life change."
- She can look at a swim schedule.
Mikey is hurt:Drew is hurt: "Drew seems to be the captain of every Blackwell sport. Man I hope he's okay."
- She can look at and speak to Dana.
Rachel out of the play: "Looks like Victoria has finally pushed Dana over the edge."Rachel in the play:
- She can enter the tent (required).
- She can look at and empty Victoria's purse (required, determinant)."Only the finest child slave labor for Victoria Chase."
- She can look at Victoria's portfolio (determinant)."Victoria Chase is actually a pretty talented photographer. Why does that piss me off so much?"
- She can look at some pills (required, determinant)."Muscle relaxers?"
- She can look at a raven mask (determinant)."Hey kids, who wants do dress up like Big Bird's fugly cousin? I wouldn't be caught dead in this."
- She can look at a dragon mask (determinant)."Okay, this mask is actually pretty sweet. I hope Rachel gets to wear it."
- She can look at the script."I seriously have to memorize all of this? Thanks, Rachel..."
- She can look at a mirror."It wouldn't be called a makeup mirror if it wasn't supposed to have makeup all over it."
- She can draw a graffiti in the mirror.
Death: "No, I am not just being dramatic."
Tragedy: "Rachel thinks this is a comedy, but it's a tragedy for me.""When life gives you lipstick, use it to tag shit. Got it."
- She can look at a note.
"Why does it feel like Steph is mocking me from afar?""Adding putting on makeup to to the long list of reasons I wouldn't be caught dead on stage."
- She can look at costumes.
"The only thing worse than looking at spandex is being forced to wear it.""I haven't seen this much spandex since Mom made me go to that Zumba class with her."
- She can look at another note.
"Looks like I'm late. As usual.""Even though Steph's not here, her stickies still lay down the law."
- She can leave the tent (required).
The Tempest playEdit
- She can look at a rock."I wish I could throw that at Rachel for getting me into this."
- She can look at a crate."Hey, I sat here yesterday! That looks so comfortable right now..."
- She can look at footlights.
Look again: "Aggh! Why would I stare at that again?""Aggh! That killed my eyes!
- She can look at the backdrop."Well, that's pretty. I bet Steph designed it."
- She can look at a shipwreck."I'm definitely supposed to do something with this."
- She can look at Dana."I want to play her part."
- She can look at and speak to Rachel (required).
Look after talking: "Rachel is definitely waiting for me to do something.""Rachel looks way too pleased with herself for getting me into this."
- She can have a Moment of Calm on a crate.
- She can get up on the shipwreck and point (required).
- She can look at an awards shelf."Huh. Rachel really was an overachiever before she met me. Glad I nipped that in the bud."
- She can look at and speak to James."It's like a thousand times more skeevy when the skeeviness is all polite to your face."
- She can look at a newspaper."They say all news is local, but damn..."
- She can look at a computer."I bet there's, like, not even a single Cheeto stuck in this thing."
- She can use the computer.
Drew at the hospital: "Hope Drew's okay though."
Search history: "Hmm... "How to clear browser history" followed by a gap for all of yesterday? That's like
cheating asshat 101. Poor Rachel..."Tempest forum: "Doing the play was bad enough without having to read about it afterwards."
- She can look at a file.
Kept the money: "And I'm holding onto a grand of his money? Rachel and I couldn't be leaving this town
Gave Damon the money: "I'm glad I gave him the cash."
Gave Drew the money: "I know I did the right thing giving Drew his money back, but man... I wouldn't
want to be on this guy's bad side.""Holy shit, that's the guy who attacked Drew!
- She can look at a travel photo."Guess some families actually go to Paris instead of just talk about it their whole lives."
- She can look at a book shelf."Easy to see who wears the literary pants around here."
- She can have a Moment of Calm on a recliner.
- She can look at and speak to Rose (required)."Hi, Rose. Your husband's cheating on you. Pass the ketchup?"
- She can look at a family photo."Rachel and I both had great childhoods. Mine just ended a little before hers, I guess."
- She can look at a wall of art."Oh, I think that's an original whogivesashit."
- She can look at a grandfather clock."Damn. Wonder if this is a family heirloom."
- She can look at and open a cabinet.
Open: "Glasses. Damn. The Ambers are fancy as shit."Look: "How many cabinets do you need?"
- She can look at the glasses inside the cabinet.
After asking what James wants to drink: "Sherry glass... sherry glass... Yeah, I'm in way over my head there.""Never realized that getting drunk could be so complicated."
- She can look at the table.
much, but still...""Everything about this house is nicer, cleaner, better, and more expensive than mine. Which isn't saying
- She can look at and improve crossword puzzle.
Improve: Solved it.
Literal: "There's no puzzle to which swords isn't the sollution."
Iliterate: "Crossword puzzles are easy."Look: "What the Amber family considers entertainment looks a lot like what I consider homework."
- She can look at a sink."So clean. I bet Rose would kill it with my mom at the diner."
- She can look at a news article."Something about this photo doesn't seem right. I should fix it."
- She can draw a graffiti on the news article.
Rose away: "Finally, Mrs. Amber has her back turned. Time to fix this photo."
Frankenstein's monster: "It's a liar. It's a liar! Ooooo!"
Count Dracula: "I wonder where Rose keeps the wooden stakes..."Rose is near: "Can't tag this while Rachel's mom is right there. She'd totally bust me!"
- She can look at and open a cupboard (required).
Open: "No skeletons. Lots of shiny dishes, though..."Look: "If I open this, will skeletons come spilling out?"
- She can look at and take the plates inside the cupboard (required).
Take: "It's off to the table with you."Look: "I wonder if this will be the most expensive thing I've ever eaten off of? Besides my computer, of course."
- She can put the plates on the table (required).
- She can talk to Rose again (required).
should be fine."After talking: "Talking to James. As long as I can avoid using the words "cheating" and "scumbag", I
- She can talk to James again (required).
- She can talk to Rose again (required).
- She can take the glass from the cabinet (required).
Rose: "It's the triangle-shaped one."
Chloe: "Basic shapes. Now you're speaking my language."Chloe: "Uh..."
- She can put the glass on the table (required).
- She can talk to Rose again (required).
- She can light the candles on the table (required)."The Amber family and fire, what could possibly go wrong?"
Episode Three - "Hell is Empty" Edit
Amber House Edit
- Chloe can join Rachel near the viewfinder.
- She can look at the Meeting part of James's story (required).
Chloe:"Just like you."Rachel: "She was so beautiful..."
- She can look at the Courtship part of James's story (required).James: "I only saw what I wanted to see. Until it was almost too late."
- She can look at the Parenthood part of James's story (required).
Chloe: "Whatever happens, Rachel, I'm here."Rachel: "This all feels like someone else's life."
- She can look at the Descent part of James's story (required).
- She can look at the Reunion part of James's story (required).
- Chloe can look at the newspaper."Rachel only knew half the truth when she set that fire. What if she'd known everything?"
- She can look at Damon's file.
psycho who attacked Drew? Then again, so is Frank."
Look again: "Maybe Sera really is dangerous."Look: "Whoa. Sera Gearhardt is a known associate of that
- She can look at the family photo."I hope tonight hasn't messed up Rachel's memories of family trips like this."
- She can use James's computer.
History: "This is so painful to look at."Tempest: "The Tempest show feels so far away now."
- She can look at a bookshelf."This seems like a James and Rose bookshelf. I can't imagine Sera here instead."
- She can look at and speak to James.
After speaking: "I have to admit... he really cares about his daughter."Before speaking: "Wonder what James is thinking right now?"
- She can look at the awards shelf.
But does that make what James did right?""Hard to argue that Rachel would have had a better life with Sera.
- She can look at the broken table."Holy shit. Rachel completely destroyed that table."
- She can look at the wall art."I guess there's worse things than growing up around fancy stuff like this."
- She can look at another family photo."It's so weird to look at this now."
- She can look at and speak to Rose."I can't even imagine how she must be feeling."
- She can open the door to the breezeway (determinant).
- She can look at and take Rachel's old shirt (determinant).
Look again: "Rachel's got good taste."Look: "Hey, cool graphic... Rachel was really getting rid of this?"
- She can take the broom from the breezeway (determinant).
- She can give the broom to Rose (determinant).
Rachel's Room Edit
- Chloe can look at the corkboard."Rachel has so many inspirations, she can barely keep them all contained."
- She can look at the lamp."Rachel even knows how to make a dinky lamp look cool."
- She can look at the card."Rachel's surrounded by so much love, yet she seems... so alone.
- She can look at the astrology chart."Makes sense that Rachel needs two signs to contain her awesomeness. I shall call her "Lioncrab" from now on.
- She can look at the nightlight."Cool light."
- She can turn on the nightlight (required)."Eh. This light needs more... light."
- She can look at and speak to Rachel."I can't imagine what Rachel is thinking right now. I want her to tell me... when she's ready."
- She can look at the needlepoint."The ying and badass yang of Rachel Amber."
- She can look at the duffle bag."We were so close to making our break last night. Now... I don't know."
- She can look at the Enneagram."Is there a section on how to walk Fours through batshit crazy family drama? No?"
- She can look at and open the emergency kit (required).""May you always be safe." Sure, but from who?"
- She can look at and take the flashlight (required)."Rachel might not survive her family, but at least she'll survive the zombie apocalypse."
- She can open the drawer.
- She can look at the report card."I could get grades like this. I just don't want to."
- She can look at the computer."I know something Miss Arcadia doesn't. Weird."
- She can look at and graffiti the planner.
Anatomy graffiti: "I bet Rachel could have any study partner she wanted. Not that I would let her."
Herbology graffiti: "There's an essay I might actually read. Or, y'know, write."Before graffiti: "Rachel's always made being an A student seem so easy. Almost sad to see all this... effort."
- She can look at the flowers."Hard to believe the show was only a few hours ago. Seems like everything has changed since then."
- She can save the flowers."At least she'll have something from tonight."
- She can look at a book about Shakespeare."Even you, Willy, couldn't come up with the tragedy Rachel's going through."
- She can look at a globe."Rachel's really into stars. I wonder if it's her way of feeling connected?"
- She can look at and graffiti the map.
Something Rachel said graffiti: "Rachel was incredible as Prospera. I won't forget a second of it."
Something I said graffiti: "I can't wait to leave this place."Before graffiti: "I bet Rachel would rather be anywhere but here."
- She can look at a picture of Nathan and Rachel."I've heard that Rachel and Nathan hang out some times, but it still seems hard to believe."
Price House - Upstairs Edit
Amber House - Office Edit
- Chloe can look at a crime map."Arcadia Bay's least wanted."
- She can look at Damon's crime report.
- She can open a drawer of a file cabinet.
- She can open a file box inside the drawer."What do we have here?"
- She can look at the evidence inside the file box."I should check the computer or some of those files lying around."
- She can look at and shake the snow globe.
Shake: "It's the big one!"Look: "If it can rain ash, I guess it could snow in L.A."
- She can look at Frank's file."James has a file on Frank? I'd love to read this, but I've got to focus on finding Rachel's mom."
- She can look at the Best Dad award.(required) "Best dad? Pfft. That stuff is all politics, anyway. Hmmm..."
- She can investigate the award afterwards.(required) "Sweet, a secret key. Now to find the secret lock."
- She can look at Sheldon's file."Sheldon? Why do I feel like I've heard that name before?"
- She can open the left drawer in the main desk.
- She can look at and draw a graffiti on the sherry bottle inside the drawer."More sherry."
- She can look at the service award on the desk."I guess getting your ass kissed comes with the DA territory."
- She can look at and user James' computer.
Use: "Looks like a recent email from Rachel's mother to James. Even if James is trying to protect Rachel from her mother, this seems like a pretty terrible way to act."Look: "Pro tip: when digging for secrets, try the DA's computer."
- She can look at Gerald's file."James sure keeps lots of files on people."
- She can look at and open the right drawer in the desk.
Open without key: "Not gonna be able to smash my way through this one. Hopefully there's a key around somewhere."
Open with key: "Welcome to shadyville."(required) Look: "Locked drawer inside locked office. Seems promising."
- She can look at and open the shoebox from the drawer.(required) "James' stamp collection?"
- She can look at the phone inside the shoebox.(required) "I have to know who James is talking to on this secret phone of his. It could be about Sera."
- She can look at the letters inside the shoebox.
Letter #2: "The Sera in this letter doesn't seem anything at all like the person James told us about last night."
Checks: "So this looks like Sera stopped cashing the checks James sent her? Guess he forgot to mention that during his story last night."Letter #1: "Sera sent all these letters, and James never gave them to Rachel? That's so messed up."
- She can look at the evidence again after reading James' messgaes.
Look again: "Hope James doesn't really get Damon off the hook. That dude's gotta pay."(required) Look: "Shit, which of these is Damon talking about? I could just take a wild guess and see what he says. Or maybe there is some info on the case hanging round the office."
- She can look at and take a picture of the casing."Did Damon really shoot someone? Guess I shouldn't be surprised."
- She can look at and take a picture of the knife."Could this be the evidence? Damon and knives seem like a solid bet."
- She can look at and take a picture of the gloves.(required) "Hmm. If TV has taught me anything, these babies will be swimming in DNA."
- She can burn the glove in the waste basket. (required)
After burning the glove,
- Chloe can investigate James' computer.
Failed first backtalk: "Looks like asshole-McBouncer-dude is Damon's snitch. I'd hate to be him right now."Won first backtalk: "Ah man, this guy's the snitch! He was so cool to me at the mill. Wonder if there's someone else I could pin it on instead..."
- She can look at and investigate Sheldon's file.
Investigate: "This is that freak from the mill. Wonder what Damon would think of his 'very cooperative' comment?"Look: "Feels a little weird having this guy's records at my fingertips."
- She can look at and investigate Frank's file.
Investigate: "Okay, there's no way that Frank is snitching on Damon. But I love learning about his badass loitering charge."Look: "Been learning a hell of a lot about Frank lately."
- She can look at the crime map again to accuse someone.(required) "Okay. If I'm going to accuse one of these guys, I'd better be sure I'm right."
- She can look at and accuse Frank"Guess this explains why Mr. Amber knows so much about Frank."
- She can look at and accuse Sheldon Pike."Could this douchebag be the snitch Damon's talking about?"
- She can look at and accuse Gerald Scott.
Talked to vendor: "This is that asshole who was selling Firewalk shirts!"
Stole a shirt: "I totally knew this guy was a criminal when I stole from him."Didn't talk to vendor: "This guy looks like a real tool."
- She can look at and accuse Rodney Sears.
Failed first backtalk: "This is the asshat who wouldn't let me into the mill."Won first backtalk: "his guy let me into the mill. Cool dude."
After successfully accusing someone,
- Chloe can look at and investigate the sawdust.
Investigate: "Holy shit."(required) Look: "I wonder if this has anything to do with Damon's stash?"
- She can look at and take a picture of the money.(required) "That must be thousands of dollars. No wonder Damon wants it so bad."
Old Mill Edit
- ↑ Chloe will only be able to take this if she didn't take any items of the same kind before.