|Location:||Prescott Dormitory, Blackwell Academy, Arcadia Bay|
|Appears in:||Episode 1: Chrysalis (cutscene) |
Episode 2: Out of Time
Kate Marsh's Bedroom is an explorable room in the Prescott Dormitory at Blackwell Academy in episode two, "Out of Time". It is a visual representation of Kate's mental state. She covered her mirror up so she didn't have to look at herself and her clothes are tossed haphazardly about. It is dark and melancholic to demonstrate just how depressed Kate is.
The room is shown in the ending cutscene. Kate is seen crying and doesn't care about the snowfall.
Episode Two - "Out of Time" Edit
Max visits Kate's room to return the book "The October Country" to Kate that she had borrowed. Kate asks her if she should go to the police because of suspicion of being drugged at a Vortex Club party, which took place on October 4.
- Hover over the text to see Max's comments.
- Max can look at Kate's drawing."Kate's art is perfect for a children's book—everything looks so fun and colorful and... positive."
- She can look at the cloth covering Kate's mirror."Why did she cover up the mirror? She can't look at herself?"
- She can look at several tissues in a trash can."That's a lot of tears. She's going to go through boxes."
- She can look at a postcard from Richard Marsh to Kate."Kate really has a doting father."
- She can look at a photo of Kate, Alyssa and Stella."I had no idea that Kate ever hung out with Alyssa and Stella..."
- She can look at and take an optional photo of Kate's rabbit."That is the cutest bunny ever. I bet Kate is a good mommy."
- She can look at a large icon hanging on the wall."Hey, I'm trying to use my powers for good."
- She can look at a letter from Auntie Marsh to Kate."Ouch. She left out „damnation.“"
- She can look at a creepy drawing by Kate.H. R Giger" period...""Good Lord. This must be Kate's "
- She can look at a photo of Kate with her sisters."Almost forgot what Kate looks like when she smiles..."
- She can look at a pile of clothes."Kate's room is usually immaculate. For her this must be a pigsty..."
- She can look at the window blinds."It's way too emo in here. Kate isn't that gloomy... until lately."
- She can look at the Marsh Family photo."Damn, it's the All-American Zombie Family."
- She can look at Kate's bible.
I had nothing to rebel against. I don't know what to believe now...""Kate even makes notes in her bible... My parents never once took me to church.
- She can look at a "Safe Not Sorry" leaflet."Maybe Kate has a split personality... Church girl by day, party monster by night?"
- She can look at Kate's violin."Kate used to play the violin every morning... She stopped last week..."
- She can look at Kate's tablet with a message from her mother on it."Kate is all alone dealing with this video bullshit. I hope her mother doesn't disown her..."
Life is Strange Locations
|Arcadia Bay · American Rust Junkyard (Hideout) · Cemetery · Chloe's Truck · Police Department · Beach · Blackwell Academy · Frank's RV · Gas Station · Hospital · Lighthouse · Madsen Household (Bedroom · Chloe's Room · Garage) · Pan Estates · Prescott Barn (Dark Room) · Prescott Estate · Two Whales Diner · Up All Nite Donuts|
|Hallway · Custodial Room · Main Campus · Parking Lot · Photography Lab · Prescott Dormitory · Principal Wells' Office · Science Lab · Swimming Pool|
|Max's Room · Dana's Room · Kate's Room · Victoria's Room · Nathan's Room|
|Alternative Beach · Alternative Price Household · Bean Hip Cafe · Plane · Zeitgeist Gallery|