"Lua" is a song by Bright Eyes which is played during Episode 3 and Episode 4 of Life is Strange.
- I know that it is freezing but I think we have to walk
- I keep waving at the taxis; they keep turning their lights off
- But Julie knows a party at some actor's west side loft
- Supplies are endless in the evening; by the morning they'll be gone.
- When everything is lonely I can be my own best friend
- I get a coffee and the paper; have my own conversations
- With the sidewalk and the pigeons and my window reflection
- The mask I polish in the evening, by the morning looks like shit.
- And I know you have a heavy heart; I can feel it when we kiss
- So many men stronger than me have thrown their backs out trying to lift it
- But me I'm not a gamble you can count on me to split
- The love I sell you in the evening, by the morning won't exist.
- You're looking skinny like a model with your eyes all painted black
- You just keep going to the bathroom always say you'll be right back
- Well it takes one to know one, kid, I think you've got it bad
- But what's so easy in the evening, by the morning is such a drag.
- I've got a flask inside my pocket we can share it on the train
- If you promise to stay conscious I will try and do the same
- We might die from medication, but we sure killed all the pain
- But what was normal in the evening, by the morning seems insane.
- And I'm not sure what the trouble was that started all of this
- The reasons all have run away but the feeling never did
- It's not something I would recommend, but it is one way to live
- Cause what is simple in the moonlight, by the morning never is
- What's so simple in the moonlight, now is so complicated
- What's so simple in the moonlight, so simple in the moonlight
- The song's line "We might die from medication but we sure killed all the pain" could be foreshadowing Chloe's fate in the alternative timeline if Max would choose to accept Chloe's request (by granting Chloe an overdose of morphine).
Life is Strange Soundtrack
|Episode One: Chrysalis|
|"To All of You" · "Crosses" · "Santa Monica Dream" · "Piano Fire" · "Obstacles"|
|Episode Two: Out of Time|
|"Something Good" · "All Eyes On Me" · "Crosses" · "Mt. Washington"|
|Episode Three: Chaos Theory|
|"Lua" · "Santa Monica Dream" · "Piano Fire" · "Kids Will Be Skeletons"|
|Episode Four: Dark Room|
|"In My Mind" · "Lua" · "Piano Fire" · "Mountains" · "Got Well Soon" · "All Eyes On Me"|
|Episode Five: Polarized|
|"The Sense of Me" · "To All of You" · "Obstacles" · "Spanish Sahara"|
|"Glass Walls" · "On My Side" · "Hold on Hope" · "Seeker of the Sight" · "Aftermath" · "Power to Progress" · "Sunbird"|