Market Research events with focus groups are being held by Square Enix.
Chicago, June 2016 Edit
A market research event was held in Chicago on June 13th and 14th of 2016 by Square Enix with a research agency called 2CV. The attendees presumably signed a "non-disclosure agreement" which prevents them from talking about the event.
"We are conducting some market research and would love to hear from you. We’re running discussion groups on May 5 in New York with an external research agency. This is purely about getting your opinion and nothing will be sold to you."
New York and London, May 2017 Edit
"We are conducting some market research and would love to hear from you. We're running discussion groups on 3rd May in London with an external research agency accredited by the Market Research Society. This is purely about getting your opinion and nothing will be sold to you."
"If you're the London area, available on the evening of 3rd May and you'd like to part, please click on the link below and provide: -Your full name -Your email address -Your cell phone number (or the best phone number to contract you) -Your age Places are limited, so we can't take everyone. If you do part, an incentive will be paid."
- ↑ Life is Strange ‘market research’ email points toward potential sequel (May 25, 2016)
- ↑ Twitter post by Batthew Reynolds
- ↑ Life Is Strange-Centered Focus Group Next Month Might Be Signs of an Imminent Second Season (April 21, 2017)
- ↑ Square Enix Running Life Is Strange Focus Groups in London and New York (April 25, 2017)
- ↑ Reddit post by /u/K0J4K
- ↑ The minds behind Life is Strange: Before the Storm talk Farewell reunions, Backtalk challenges, and asking players to be more aggro