The Plane is a location in "Polarized" in the alternative timeline where Mark Jefferson is caught and arrested and Max Caulfield wins the Everyday Heroes Photo Contest. It flies to San Francisco. Max can look at and interact with some objects from her chair. Photo boundaries are visible outside the airplane's window.
After turning in her photo for the contest, Max finds herself in a seat near the window of the airplane with Principal Wells sleeping beside her. As she wakes up, Max hopes she did everything right this time. She sees a newspaper article titled "Local Teacher Arrested" (from The Independent) on a ledge in front of Wells and comments "Good work, David." Max takes out her phone and reads a text from Chloe, saying: "HOLY SHIT U RULE MAX!!!!! i am so proud of my superstar. this is just the start of your career". Max feels so blessed that Chloe is alive and - according to a text message - is glad to have shared her competition win with her.
An announcement is played through speakers, notifying the passengers that the plane is going to land soon.
Wells wakes up, moans, and comments that he hopes the seats get smaller so he doesn't have to fly anymore. Max can ask him how he slept, and he answers that he hopes he wasn't snoring out loud. Max responds with, "Just a bit." He goes on and speaks about the incident at Blackwell. Max just comments that she totally gets the stressful situation Wells is in. He is proud of her for representing Blackwell in the contest.
After the dialogue, Max gets another nosebleed, thinking that she is not just screwing around with time, and the scene fades into a photo montage.
- See here for all interactions in the game. Hover over the text to see Max's comments.
- Max can look out the plane window.
Everything is out of focus and in the distance.""It's so weird to be in between realities.
- She can turn on the display inside the seat in front of her and view the route to San Francisco."We're almost in San Francisco... I'm so stressed but I'm so excited too..."
- She can read the newspaper article."The beginning of the end for Jefferson and the Prescotts…"
- She can look at a Everyday Heroes poster."I have to admit, I love being called an artist..."
- She can look at the display in front of Wells and see a paused video of Hawt Dawg Man.
totally play the videogame and watch him all the time... When we were innocent…""Awww, I haven't seen Hawt Dawg Man in forever... Chloe and I used to
- She can look at and speak with Wells after he wakes up (required).
damage control he had to do this week at Blackwell.""I bet this is a nice break for Principal Wells... after all the
- The seats for Max and Principal Wells are numbered 39A and 39B.
- The person sitting on the right of the seat row in front of them could be an Easter egg to feature Michel Koch, art and co-game director of Life is Strange.
- A drawing in Max's diary confirms that the plane took off from Portland, OR.
- San Francisco is misspelled as "Fransisco" on the same illustration.
- The airline is called "PacificWest Air" or abbreviated "PAC WEST AIRLINES".
Life is Strange Locations
|Arcadia Bay · ACFC Drive-Thru · American Rust Junkyard (Hideout) · Cemetery · Chloe's Truck · Police Department · Beach · Blackwell Academy · Frank's RV · Gas Station · Hospital · Lighthouse · Madsen Household (Bedroom · Chloe's Room · Garage · Bathroom) · Pan Estates · Prescott Barn (Dark Room) · McFlinn · Prescott Estate · Water Tower · Train Tracks · Rue Altimore · Harbor Inn · Two Whales Diner · Up All Nite Donuts|
|Hallway · Main Campus · Parking Lot · Photography Lab · Prescott Dormitory · Principal Wells' Office · Science Lab · Swimming Pool|
|Max's Room · Dana's Room · Kate's Room · Victoria's Room · Nathan's Room · Custodial Room|
|Alternative Beach · Alternative Price Household (Garage) · Bean Hip Cafe · Kroft Gallery · Plane · Zeitgeist Gallery|