Episode Three - "Hell Is Empty" Edit
- See here for all interactions in the game. Hover over the text to see Chloe's comments.
- Chloe can look at her journal (required).
unread letters to friends who've forgotten you...""Daily rituals are important, even when they involve writing
- She can look at a photo of William, Max and herself (required)."Hey, Max. Hey, Dad. Another day in paradise, right?"
- She can look at a joint."Wake and bake is part of a healthy breakfast."
- She can look at and switch off her radio alarm clock."I'm perfectly capable of waking up without you, you know. Eventually."
- She can look at and improve her periodic table.
Look after improving: Better living through chemistry.Look before improving: "I'd like to think my humor has improved with age."
- She can look at and trash her report card.
Trash: "Yeah, no one needs to see that, thank you."Look: "Man, I am killing it this year! Somehow I don't think Mom's going to feel the same way."
- She can look at a class photo."That really was Rachel Amber! And she saved my life... how was last night even real?"
- She can look at and use her computer."One of these days I'm actually going to use you to do my homework."
- She can look at several websites on the computer.
Website 2: "Wait, what? Who? What photo?!"
Website 3: "I have feelings about this. Most of them are not good feelings."Website 1: "Ask Miss Arcadia. You're the only source of info I trust in this town."
- She can look at a photo of herself and William."Dad was so proud of me for winning that stupid science fair."
- She can look at a glowy bear."Bask, ye mortals, in the light of the glowy bear."
- She can look at and tear down a unicorn poster from a wall.
Tear: "No more unicorns, no more princesses, and no more fucking rainbows."Look: "Used to dream of riding a unicorn as a kid. But then all the unicorns died."
- She can look at and write a graffiti on the empty wall.
Graffiti: "Adapt or die."Look: "Nothing like a fresh start."
- She can look at a shark toy."Fun fact: shark babies eat their siblings in the womb. Maybe that's why I'm an only child?"
- She can look at a "Pirate Power" mix inside a drawer."Max made me this mix CD years ago. And because it was Max, not a single song was pirated."
- She can look at several show tickets inside another drawer.
they were nothing compared to Firewalk last night.""As awesome as some of those shows with Eliot were,
- She can look at a "Noravi" poster. "Mom said I was too young to go. She was wrong, and it was awesome."
- She can look at a skateboard.
that doubles as a middle finger to authority.""I used to love skateboarding. It's the only mode of transportation
- She can look at a pirate hat."I bet Long Max Silver traded her hat for beer and booty long ago."
- She can look at and use her dresser to change clothes (required)."How do I want to express my teenage angst today?"
- She can leave the room (required).
- Chloe can look at a picture of Arcadia Bay.
from Arcadia Bay. And he could go home again. He just didn't want to.""Home, sweet home. Whoever said 'You can't go home again' was probably
- Chloe can look at the hair dye inside a cabinet.
gray hair's his kryptonite. Maybe I should dye my hair gray.""Mom's hiding her gray hair to impress her boyfriend. Maybe
- She can look at a pirate towel."The preferred towel of Captain Bluebeard, Scourge of Arrrr-cadia Bay."
- She can look at and take her phone from the floor, after calling it with Joyce's phone (required).
Take: "There we go. Wonder how many calls I've missed."Look: "Ugh... I drank way too much last night. Or was it just enough?"
- Chloe can look at Joyce's engagement ring."Mom's old engagement ring. Supposed to be mine, if I'm ever stupid enough to get married."
- She can look at an "Arcadia Pawn Appraisal" ticket."Grade B? Fuck you, Arcadia Pawn. Wait, Mom's selling her engagement ring?"
- She can look at a framed photo of Joyce, William and herself inside a drawer.
Mom? You don't want Dad to see your new boyfriend?""I hate that she hides all our old pictures of Dad. What's the matter,
- She can look at the photo again and place it on top of the dresser.
Place on dresser: "You don't deserve to be stuck in a drawer like this."Look: "Ah, Dad. If you could see us now."
- She can look at a handmade necklace.
it now, I'm not sure which of us'd be more embarrassed.""I made this for Mom when I was like ten years old. If she wore
- She can look at and use Joyce's phone (required).
Call: "How can Mom look at this every day and not see what a tool she's dating?"Look: "I should call my phone."
- She can look at some condoms inside a nightstand drawer.
Look again: "Why would I open that drawer again?"Look: "Gaaah, Mom! Bad enough that David comes here for dinner!"
- She can look at the bed."Mom's finally making her bed again? I guess that's a good sign."
- She can look at and read a self-recovery book.
Read: "'Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you've ever been to stand up taller
than you ever were?' Blegh. 'Don't give up on yourself. A single spark can start a fire that burns the
entire prairie.' Better."
Read again: "Nah. The heart can only take so much."Look: "I want Mom to be happy, but... not like this. Not like this!"
- She can look at and take Joyce's purse downstairs (required).
Look after finding phone: "I should take that down to Mom."Look before finding phone: "Can't believe I used to sneak in there for her makeup."
- Chloe can look at the front door.
he didn't just spend the night."
Opened the drawer in Joyce's bedroom: "...And you never saw the condoms,
Chloe. You never. Saw. The condoms.""David's here so early? Mom calls him just a friend. But look at him, pretending
- She can look at the family photos.
to shove them in a drawer somewhere.""Dad took these photos. Now that David's staying over so much, I wonder how long it'll take Mom
- She can look at the trashcan."Mom doesn't want me to know, but it's pretty clear her boytoy David hasn't worked in like a year."
- She can look at and open the mail.
Open: "Is Mom having trouble with payments again? My scholarship doesn't cover everything... Ugh.
Like I need another reason for Principal Wells to get on my case."Look: "Any letter from Blackwell is never good."
- She can look at a framed photo of herself and Max."Aaaaarrrrgh-n't you glad you left for Seattle, Max?"
- She can look at the CRT TV.
I would've gotten this bad boy in my room.""Dad always talked about upgrading to a flatscreen. Too bad that never happened...
- She can look at the discolored square."Family pic used to hang here. I... wow, I can't actually remember which one."
- She can look at the trophies."Hard to believe I was an eighth grade science athlete... Did I peak in middle school?"
- She can look at the wilted plant."It's my job to water these plants, but it was Dad's job to remind me. So... nobody's fault, really."
- She can look at the "Support Our Vets" button."We're already supporting one, thanks."
- She can look at the wine stain.
is so she can stay mad at me.""From when Max and I spilled Mom's wine. I think the only reason Mom hasn't re-carpeted
- She can look at the ashtray.
I was never an artist. Wait, those aren't Mom's keys. And these would be David's keys. There's probably
a better place for them than the ashtray I made Mom. Like his home, maybe?"
Look again: "I. Made that. For my. Mom."Look: "Made that for Mom in an art class when I was like five. She was never a smoker, but it's cool.
- She can look at and shake the snow doe.
Shake: "Little dude's like, 'What the hell just happened?'"Look: "Feeling trapped? Right there with you."
- She can look at several newspaper articles on the table.
fall far from the asshole."
Wildfire Warning: "Why do I suddenly want to get some fireworks?"
Tuition Hike: "This is Principal Ray Wells. Let me be emphatic. I have an enormous stick inserted into
my butt. Thank you. Also, Chloe, you're poor and in trouble."Shipyard Closing: "Wow, Sean Prescott's son Nathan goes to my school. Sounds like the apple didn't
- She can look at the living room table, and put Joyce's purse on it (required)."Haven't really felt like sitting down to eat since David started having dinner here."
- She can look at Joyce's purse and slip the money inside it (determinant).
Look after talking without money: "Almost wish I could slip Mom cash. If I had any cash to slip."
Look after talking with money: "Mom said money's tight and here I am with this wad of cash
from last night..."
Slip Money: "You're welcome."
Look after slipping money: Hope that'll help with the bills, Mom.Look: "Got Mom's purse, still exhausted. Better not do any more good deeds today."
- She can look at the "Travel Money" jar."Dad's old swear jar. We spent the last of his curses on bus fare and milk."
- She can look at the cereal box."How can bacon smell so good, but I'd still rather stuff these sugar bombs in my mouth?"
- She can look at the slow cooker.
Look after talking: "Guess David likes pot roast. Guess we're all about what David wants."Look: "Pot roast? Mom hates pot roast."
- She can look at the breakfast.
you're not always in the mood for diner-type food.""It's not that I'm ungrateful. It's just that when your mom works in a diner,
- She can look at and talk to Joyce (required).
Look after talking: "Breakfast. The most important fight of the day."Look: "Joyce Price. A.K.A. Mom. She looks as beat as I feel."
- She can look at the ashtray again, and take David's keys from it (required).
Take Keys: "Let's get these to David so he can drive away."Look: "Here they are."
- She can look at the front door again, and exit the house through it (required)."I actually have to let this jack off drive me to school? This is my life now? Kill me."
- Chloe can look at and speak to David (required)."Mom should date literally anyone else."
- She can look at and check the mail in the mailbox.
every two seconds for letters that never come?"
Check Mail: "No love for Chloe."Look: "Does Max picture me pathetically checking this mailbox
- She can look at and pick up a socket wrench near David.
Look again: Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, fuck you.Look: "Wait. Isn't that a socket wrench right there?"
- She can look at David's car."Tiniest penis in all of Arcadia Bay."
- She can look at the fire extinguisher."Should fill this with gasoline just in case David's car ever catches on fire."
- She can look at a stereo hi-fi system.
I should hook it up in my room before garbage day gets it first.""Damn. This stereo used to be in Dad's workshop.
- She can look at William's old camera."Dad's old camera. Pffft. Do they even make film for these anymore?"
- She can look at a box with William's stuff."Uh-oh. Mom's been cleaning again."
- She can look at a framed photo."This used to hang in the living room. Guess it's ancient history now."
- She can look at a lawn mower."David's lawn mower. Maybe Mom and I like our lawn the way it is. Ever think of that?"
- She can look at William's toolbox."Dad's toolbox. He used to get so excited whenever anything sprung a leak or busted."
- She can look at some car repair guides.
so you can drive it off a cliff? Asking for a friend.""Do these have chapters on hotwiring your mom's boyfriend's car
- She can look at and open David's toolbox."By 'toolbox' did David mean this or did he mean himself?"
- She can look at take the socket wrench (required).
Take: "Fifty-fifty chance I smash him in the face with this. Sixty-forty. Maybe ninety-ten."Look: "There's his stupid socket wrench set. Let's get this shitshow over with."
- She can draw a graffiti on the toolbox.
Graffiti: "Got it!""If it's in my garage, it gets my special treatment. What message does David really need to hear?"
- She can give the socket wrench to David (required).
- Unlike Season 1 of Life is Strange, the Swear Jar is completely empty in Before the Storm.
Before the Storm Locations
|Amber House (Rachel's Room · James' Office) · American Rust Junkyard (Hideout) · Burned Forest · Chloe's Truck · Frank's RV · Hospital · Price Household (Bedroom · Chloe's Room · Garage · Bathroom) · Old Mill · Overlook Park · Neighborhood · Train|
|Blackwell Campus · Blackwell Academy Hallway · Parking Lot · Campus Backstage · Principal Wells' Office · Prescott Dormitory (Drew's Room · Eliot's Room) · Drama Lab · Custodial Room|