- For the upcoming prequel, see Life Is Strange: Before the Storm.
A Season 2 of Life Is Strange was announced by DONTNOD on May 18, 2017. The game was referred to as "a new Life Is Strange game", leaving the possibility for "Life Is Strange 2" or a complementary title as the game's name. It was confirmed that the team has been working on the second season since the release of the Limited Edition in February 2016. It's to be assumed that we will get further updates and more detailed information on the new game throughout the next months.
Square Enix, as the owner of Life Is Strange's intellectual property, will likely act as the publisher again. Before the announcement it was already known that a second team at DONTNOD besides the Vampyr team was working on an unannounced project, which was rumored to be Life Is Strange 2.
New information on the new season will be listed here.
- It was stated that Max and Chloe's story was told and that the new game would feature an entirely new cast.
- Alyzian, the artist who worked on the illustrations of Max's diary, confirmed on Twitter that she is working on the new game as well.
- Christian Divine, writer on Life Is Strange also confirmed on Twitter that he is working on the sequel.
Promotion and other relevant images will be viewed here.
Promotion and other relevant videos will be viewed here.
- Exactly two years prior to the announcement of season 2, on May 18, 2015, the trailer of episode three of Life Is Strange's first season was launched.
External Links Edit
- ↑ Summary of the German article claiming season 2 is in development by Reddit user /u/Bardewi
- ↑ Original German article claiming season 2 is in development
- ↑ Life Is Strange: Directors say season two would work but 'Max and Chloe's story is told' - IBTimes UK
- ↑ Twitter post from Alyzian
- ↑ Twitter post from Christian Divine