After leaving the cliff overlooking Arcadia Bay, Brody Holloway drops off Sean Diaz and Daniel Diaz at the motel after ordering them a room at the motel to stay the night. Their suite consists of a medium-sized bathroom; a balcony overlooking the ocean; and a room containing two queen-sized beds, a wall-mounted television, a closet, several desks and drawers, and a complimentary coffee maker. After discovering that his father is deceased via the television's news channel, Daniel causes a miniature telekinetic storm, causing determinant damage to the room depending on how long it takes for Sean to calm him down. The following morning, Sean and Daniel leave the motel behind via bus.
- See here for all interactions in the game. Hover over the text to see Sean's comments.
- Sean can look at his new backpack."Man... Wish we still had Brody around..."
- He can examine Brody's handwritten note."Thanks for everything, Brody..."
- He can examine a Three Seals Motel business card."Yeah... Don't think we'll be coming back this way..."
- He can look at the television."I used to be all over that show too... At least it's keeping Daniel busy..."
- He can examine at a pile of flyers, including:
- A VeryBus America pamphlet."Brody gave us some cash so we can take one of these tomorrow."
- A "Long Walks Hiking Tours" leaflet."Yeah, let's go *hike* tomorrow, just for fun..."
- A flyer for a Halloween costume party at "The Regal Beaver"."Yeah. Fuck Halloween."
- An advertisement for the Robot Castle, the "biggest robot collection in Oregon"."Wish we could go there and pretend nothing happened..."
- He can look at Daniel's shoes."Some things do not change."
- He can look at Daniels backpack."I wasn't planning on getting rid of this bag, but..."
- If Sean or Daniel won the Power Bear toy at Bear Station, he can look at the figure on the nightstand."If I knew this bastard was so loud..."
- If Daniel has become inclined towards stealing, Sean can examine and question Daniel about an "old toy" on the nightstand."Hmmm... Where did Daniel get this?"
- He can look at his bed."A real bed... Can't believe I'm that happy to stay at a motel."
- He can look at and pick up a set of fresh towels."Ooh la la... Fresh clean towels!"
- He can examine a painting on the wall."Damn. I could paint this shit..."
- He can examine a map of Oregon."I miss GPS already... But at least we're progressing south..."
- He can examine a list of motel rules."No worries. We don't have to build a fire tonight..."
- He can turn on the bathroom light switch (required).
- After sending Daniel to the bath, Sean can pick up his charged phone (required)."Time to say goodbye to modern life..."
- Sean can clean up at the tap."Dude... You really look like shit..."
- He can look at the toiletries."My hair feels like it's coated in dirt. A shower after Daniel will be bliss."
- He can put the fresh towels on the towel rack.(out loud) "Daniel! You have towels in the bathroom. Don't forget to use them!"
- He can look at and turn on the bath's faucet (required)."Man... This hot water is going to feel soooo good..."
- He can look at and pour out a bottle of bubble bath."Time to be a kid again..."
- Sean can look at an iron."I tried to iron my shirts once... Burned a hole through them."
- He can look at a patterned tie."I can see why they left that tie..."
- He can examine a crumpled Three Seals Motel card."A cheap souvenir for a cheap trip..."
- He can look at a dustpan."Yeah... Like I'm gonna sweep the carpet..."
- Sean can look at an ashtray.Lyla seems so far away...""This cigarette with
- He can look at a flyer advertising the grand opening of "The Green Room", an artisanal cannabis dispensary."I could use a serious bong rip right now..."
- He can take a moment of calm resting against the railing.
- After leaving the room to get Daniel a drink, Sean can attempt to buy a soda from the vending machine for $2 (required).
- The Three Seals Motel's name and logo design allude to a recurring location in the original Life is Strange, the Two Whales Diner.
- If Sean lingers outside of room 14 before entering their own room, a couple having sex can be heard through the door. Daniel will ask whether people are fighting, to which Sean can either tell the truth or respond that it's just their television.
- If Sean remains idle, he will say, "Better get that bath going for Dirty Daniel," a reference to a meme from Spongebob Squarepants.