This is a timeline for all the events and happenings in Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
- February 19th - Rodney Sears' birth date.
- Damon Merrick's birth year.
- August 31st - Frank Bowers' birth date.
- April 3rd - Drew North's birth date.
- December 27th - Mikey North's birth date.
- Events of "Farewell" bonus episode. William dies in a car accident on the same day.
- Chloe is accepted into Blackwell Academy.
- March 5th - Chloe writes an unsent letter to Max.
- March ?? - Chloe writes an unsent letter to Max.
- March 20th - Chloe writes an unsent letter to Max.
- April 4th - Chloe writes an unsent letter to Max.
Events of Before the Storm Edit
- May 6th - Beginning of "Awake" takes place. Chloe visits a punk club and meets Rachel Amber, who rescues her from two men who accost Chloe because she spilled beer on them. They party and dance together to Firewalk's music.
- May 7th - "Awake" takes place.
- Chloe argues with Joyce and David drives her to school; while in the car, she has a dream about her father, William, where the two of them are riding in the car together and another car crashes into them.
- Chloe and Rachel ditch school to travel to the Overlook; Rachel sees her father kissing another woman.
- Chloe and Rachel discover a junkyard and have an argument some time after. Rachel leaves Chloe alone, and the latter starts to smash things with a baseball bat. Eventually, she collapses near William's car and has another dream about riding together.
- Rachel sets the forest on fire while burning the photo of her father at the Overlook.
- Chloe writes multiple unsent letters to Max.