She originally appeared in the first game, Life is Strange.
She is a less secure version of herself in the first game, but it is apparent that she is starting to shape into what she becomes because she insists during her senior year, she will change the Vortex Club to be more elitist. She gives off a vibe of being aloof and condescending towards others. Victoria is also a motivated photographer, as she mentions winning the young artist award.
In Episode 1, Victoria is dressed in a black halter top with a white, polk-a-dot print, white jeans, a gold necklace, and sandals. Her hair, though cut short, is a bit longer than in the original Life is Strange and she does not wear as much makeup.
Not much is known about Victoria before the events of Before the Storm, but it can be assumed that she comes from a privileged background, as her parents own a well-known gallery in Seattle called the Chase Space (as found out in Life is Strange).
After Rachel Amber posts a photo from the Firewalk concert on social media, Victoria comments on Rachel's look and asks who the "arm candy" is (who turns out to be Chloe Price). She also seems disappointed that Rachel was at a concert when she was supposed to have a sleepover with Taylor Christensen at the same time.
On the school yard, Victoria tries to get information from Chloe about Rachel. Chloe tells her she's jealous, and Victoria denies it. Chloe has the option to sabotage her homework. If Chloe sabotages her homework, Victoria will send her an insulting text message. She will also send Chloe an insulting text if Chloe defends Nathan Prescott from Drew North.
- Nathan Prescott - If Chloe defends Nathan from Drew, Victoria send Chloe a text message saying that she has been speaking to Nathan and that according to him, Chloe is messed up and adds that Nathan doesn't need a "fuckup" like Chloe to defend him. Nathan helped Victoria avoid suspension by speaking to the Principal.
- Taylor Christensen - Apparently Victoria and Taylor have frequent sleepovers.
- Rachel Amber - Victoria is evidently jealous of her and tries to obtain some information from Chloe about what Rachel is into. It seems unclear whether Victoria tries to get some embarrassing information about her or win her favors as her comments under the photo seems to suggest.
- Chloe Price - Despite calling her "arm candy" in a comment under Rachel's photo, Victoria quickly turns hostile toward Chloe. Victoria looks down on Chloe and comments on why Rachel would hang out with her concluding that Rachel must be into "some effed up shit" if she's hanging out with Chloe. Their relationship can be made worse if Chloe sabotages Victoria's homework resulting in Victoria sending angry texts to Chloe.
- Main article: Canon Inconsistencies
- In the original game, if Max Caulfield gets Mr. Jefferson suspended from representing Blackwell in San Francisco "Everyday Heroes" contest, a "Support Mr. Jefferson" Facebook page is set up, and Victoria leaves a comment that the major reason she came to Blackwell was Mr. Jefferson. Victoria will also comment later on in the game at the End of the World Party that his incredible photography is what brought her to Blackwell, but Before the Storm establishes that Victoria was already a Blackwell student beforehand. One theory is Victoria could be exaggerating to show Mr. Jefferson more appreciation but that would not explain why she would comment something false under the "Support Mr. Jefferson" Facebook page, or why no one would call her out on her supposed lie at the End of the World Party.
- Neither of the two birth dates that Victoria has in Life is Strange: Season 1 can successfully make her a sophomore at the time Before the Storm is set (May 2010). The first date (August 14, 1995) makes Victoria a freshman in 2010 instead, while the second date (November 14, 1995) doesn't allow her to attend high school in 2010 at all, due to young age. Given the current information in Life is Strange: Season 1 and Before the Storm, this is concluded to be an inconsistency until an arbitrary logical explanation is specified by the developers.
- Victoria's opinion about drugs has clearly changed over time. In Before the Storm, she describes drugs as "effed up shit". But in Life is Strange, she participates in taking drugs for recreational use along with Nathan and other Vortex Club members.
Before the Storm Characters
|Chloe Price · Rachel Amber · David Madsen · Joyce Price · Frank Bowers · Damon Merrick · Maxine Caulfield|
|Blackwell Academy Students|
|Brooke Scott · Dana Ward · Drew North · Eliot Hampden · Evan Harris · Hayden Jones · Justin Williams · Juliet Watson · Logan Robertson · Mikey North · Nathan Prescott · Samantha Myers · Stella Hill · Steph Gingrich · Victoria Chase · Taylor Christensen · Trevor Yard · Zachary Riggins|
|Blackwell Academy Staff|
|Travis Keaton · Skip Matthews · Michelle Grant · Raymond Wells · Samuel Taylor|
|James Amber · Rose Amber|
|Sera Gearhardt · Stan Stanwick · Gerald Scott · Helen Christensen · Picnic Couple · Cynthia Hampden · Sheldon Pike · Peter Gillespie|